D24-Presents

Continuation of Damian's birthday

"Ahhh, what do I do?" Marinette whined, laying on her couch.

"What are you talking about?" asked Adrien, coming from her kitchen with a croissant in hand.

"Christmas! I don't know what to get Damian." she groaned, causing him to frown.

"Well, you've only been together for a short while and-" he began.

Marinette shot up and shouted, "Is that a guy thing?"

"Wh-What?" he asked.

"Damian said the same thing when I found out about his birthday. On his birthday! I made him a cake later, but still!" she said with a frustrated growl.

"Maybe...something he can use everyday? Something personal?" Adrien suggested.

"I don't know!" she moaned, throwing herself back on the couch.

Adrien could see that this was really bothering her. He sighed and walked over to her.

"Marinette, do you like this guy?" he asked, receiving a nod in return, "Well, maybe give him something to remember what you guys have done on date or something special you two have done together."

Marinette quickly sat up, almost bumping into him.

"That's it! Thank you, Adrien!" she cried out, kissing his cheek and rushed to get her sketchbook.

'Anything to see that smile on your face again.' he thought, caressing his cheek.

Marinette brought her sketchbook to the living room and started sketching out a scarf. Adrien peered over and looked at the familiar design taking shape.

'My father's scarf?'

He watched as Mari quickly noted comments on the side. Dark green: Pine? Basil? Dark forest? She began to doodle cookies, trees, and snowflakes.

Soon the scarf was littered with snowflakes. More comments were added to the color suggestions. Pine and silver were quickly circled.

"I need to go get some yarn. Want to come?" she asked.

"Sure." Adrien replied.

They hurried to the store. This wasn't his first rodeo. Going to the fabric store was like going shopping for jewelry with Chloe, except Marinette didn't expect him to pay.

Marinette spent about thirty minutes picking out the perfect shade of green and another thirty for the silver that was the best to compliment the green she had chosen. As they exited the building, they ran into Damian.

"Damian, what are you doing here?" Marinette asked.

"I went by your place, after my meeting, but u didn't answer so I figured this is where you'd be." he answered.

Marinette smiled, "Oh, Damian! This is my friend, Adrien." she said, realizing she hadn't introduced them yet, "Adrien, this is my boyfriend, Damian."

Damian rose his brow, recalling the name sounded familiar.

"Hello." Adrien waved.

"Greetings." Damian responded, "What's in the bag?"

"Nope." Mari smiled, moving it away, "You'll find out on Christmas.".