Damian X Plagg

Damian held out a small brick of cheese. Plagg looked at it, confused. It was orange but had some sort of darker colored cross markings on it. His new holder cut him a slice and held it out. He knew the boy wouldn't try to poison him; he was dating the bug. The Kwami of Destrustion was aware of the bug's temper and Tikki's was worse.

"It smells weird." Plagg immediately complained.

"Try it." Damian glared back at the tiny God.

Plagg sighed. He knew he wasn't gonna win with this kid. The Wayne kid wasn't a pushover, like his last holder. He took the slice of cheese that was offered and bit it. Plagg looked down at the cheese in wonder.

"What did you do?" he cried, flying around Damian, "It's delicious!"

"I smoked it." Damian smiled, "This is smoked cheddar."

"What?" Plagg questioned, hovering in the air.

Damian plucked the kwami from the air and took him outside. He took him a large wooden shed.

"This place is just for you." Damian declared, opening the door.

Plagg floated in and saw it was covered wall to wall with cheese.

"To get that flavor of cheese, you just had, these have to be slow smoked or it won't come out right." the Wayne heir stated, against the doorframe.

Their attention was quickly diverted, by the sound of honking. They turned to see a portal appear and Ladybug stepping through. Plagg quickly flew over.

"Marry him and never leave!" Plagg cried out, hugging her cheek.

Ladybug and Damian blushed at the sudden declaration.

Ladybug cleared her throat, before speaking, "I take it....you bonded?"

"He made me a house of delicious cheese!" the kwami of destrustion shouted.

Ladybug rolled her eyes and kissed the kwami on the cheek.

"Spots off." She whispered, "Why don't you go show Tikki?"

Plagg was quick to grab the other kwami's paw and flew her to the shed.

"I see you and Plagg are getting along." Marinette spoke.

"Possibly." The Wayne heir answered, before kissing her.

"Thank you." she whispered.

"For what?" he questioned.

Marinette sighed, "For taking him in and......mostly, just for putting up with him."

"I don't mind buying Camembert when we visit you; I know he has to eat. He has complained." Damian stated.

"You should put a limit on his cheese." Mari said, rolling her eyes.

Damian smirked, "Already ahead of you. Those are slowly smoked. If he wants that flavor, he has to wait."

Marinette giggled and leaned against Damian, as he guided her towards the new smoking shed. He knew Plagg would be quick to come back. He seemed very happy with his new supply of cheese.

"Bug!" Plagg shouted.

"We're coming, Plagg." Marinette smiled.

"I thought he would be like Alfred." Damian whispered, "He does eat and sleep like him, but when he wants attention, he makes sure you know it."

Marinete giggled at her cats. Damian wasn't that much different, even if he hadn't realized it yet.