Just A Friend

This marks the beginning of Daminette December. I will be trying to post daily. If I miss a day, I will try to post as soon as possible.

Everyone was in a happy mood. Today was the last day of school before Christmas Break and plans were being made.

"So, we all agree to meet up at the Eiffel Tower tonight so we grab some hot chocolate and hit the ice rink?" asked Rose.

"What about Marinette?" asked Juleka.

Lila frowned that they still wanted to invite the baker girl. She knew an easy way to fix that. She sent a quick text to Alya.

To: ALYA

Do they really want to invite Marinette? Do they not like me? Why would they invite my bully? She would just be mean to me the whole time. You know how she gets around me. She doesn't think any of my disabilities are real and will probably just say 'I'm lying' again.

From: Lila-BFF

Alya read the text and glared at her phone. Lila was right. Why would they even bother inviting her?

To: Lila-BFF

Don't worry. I know how to handle this.

From:ALYA

"I'll tell Marinette." smiled Alya, "I'll talk to her afterschool that way she knows where to meet us."

Everyone nodded and smiled that the whole class would be able to get together for this.

"Do you think she's running late again?" asked Kim. "It's a possibility." answered Alix. "By my calculations, Marinette should have been here 5 minutes ago. She's later then her usual appointments." replied Max.

Alya let out a fake sigh and said, " Maybe she's working in the bakery or working on a design. She could have just flaked out on us again!"

Lila smiled as Alya lied all on her own. Her plan was working.

"There she is!" pointed out Adrien.

Or maybe not.

"Marinette, there you are! We were getting worried!" exclaimed Adrien, running up to her. "Adrien?" Marinette turned around confused. She spotted the whole class waving at her with Alya and Lila glaring at her.

"I'm not sure what you mean, Adrien." Mari replied. "Aren't you here to grab hot chocolate and go ice skating with us?" asked Mylene. "No. I didn't even know you guys would be here." she answered. "Alya told us at the lunch that she would tell you." replied Nino. "Well, she didn't and I would have told her 'No'. Sorry, I actually have plans tonight." spoke Marinette, but no one was listening.

"Why didn't you ask her?" questioned Adrien, turning to Alya, ignoring Marinette's response. Soon everyone's confused gaze was focused on Alya.

"Of course I didn't invite her! All she does is bully Lila. She would have just made her miserable the whole time were ice skating!" shouted Alya.

"Even if you had asked me, I would have said 'No'." quipped the upcoming fashion designer, again. "Oh yeah and why is that? Hm? Are you too good for us? Do you hate Lila that much that-" Alya ranted.

"Angel." came a voice. Marinette turned around and yelled "Damian!"

The class watched in surprise as she ran into this mysterious boys arms and proceeded to kiss him.

Questions began to pop up in the classes mind. Who was this guy? What about Adrien? Wasn't Marinette being mean to Lila because she also liked the model? Was she trying to make Adrien jealous?

"Happy Anniversary, Habibiti." they heard him say, as they pulled away from each others lips. "Happy Anniversary, Dami." Marinette lovingly said back.

'Anniversary?'

"Everything okay?" The young Wayne questioned, glaring at Adrien. Damian wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her close and began to lead the young designer away, but not before the class heard, "Yeah; don't worry. He's just a friend."