D8-Robin Hood AU

Robin felt his hair stand on end as he instincts took over and called him from his slumber. His green eyes scanned the room and set on a figure in the dark.

'Selina?' No. Too small and thin.'

"Who are you?" he called out.

The girl strolled into the moonlit window, batting her eyelashes at him, showing off her bright blue eyes that offset the black domino mask on her face. Damian's eyes scanned over her outfit. She wore a cat outfit similar to Selina's except there was a lime green accents and cat ears upon her braided hair.

"You have a good set of eyes." She purred.

"Are you Selina's new pick of the litter?" he questioned.

"Who?" the blue eyed cat asked.

"You're the second female cat to enter this house." Damian glared, "She's already comes and goes as she pleases."

"Fine. I wasn't looking for a place anyways." she pouted, "Tell the cat I'll keep clear of her place."

Damian eased the knife out from under his pillow as the figure showed him a Cheshire smile.

"I'm Robin Hood." she smiled.

"Gotham already has a Robin." he glared, slipping the knife into a comfortable position.

"Yeah, but I dress better." she stated, throwing him a kiss, as she dashed out the window with a small bag in hand.

Damian quickly threw the covers back from his bed and ran to the window.

The feline jumped with ease over the tall gated fence and ran to the rooftops.

'Time to catch a kitten.' he thought as he raced of out his room to the BatCave, soon to follow in his father's footsteps.