D27-Hibernation

Damian watched as a girl in his tour group lagged in the back. She had her pulled into pigtails and her eyes seemed heavy. She looked like she was shivering.

His eyes caught a blonde boy turning around to look at her often, but was held in place by a brunette with evil green eyes.

Soon, the girl collapsed.

"Marinette!" shouted the blonde boy.

Several people started laughing at the fallen girl until he glared at them.

"You!" Damian shouted, pointing at the blonde, "Help me."

Adrien rushed over and took off his coat, covering the girl.

"What is going on? You know something. You kept glancing back at her." he spoke.

"Marinette has a condition. If she gets too cold, she falls unconscious." Adrien explain.

"Adrien, that's impossible." stated Caline, "That's not in her medical file."

"You mean like Lila's 'lying disorder'! I was with her parents when they told Mr. Damocles; he wrote it down!" he shouted before turning to Damian, "The doctor's don't know what causes it other then the cold."

"Where is her coat?" Damian asked.

"She had it with her, but it was stolen when she took it off at the hotel." Responded Adrien.

"There's no proof-" began Alya.

"Which hotel?" Demanded Damian.

"The Wayne Colonial." Adrien answered.

Damian quickly pulled out his phone and speed dialed number 5. "Drake, I need you to pull up the footage from this morning at The Wayne Colonial of the French class touring today. Also, send Todd down here. I have a girl here with a medical condition. "

"What am I looking for?" Questioned Tim, "Jason's on his way down."

"A French girl in pigtails wearing coat. At some point, she takes it off and it disappears." Damian commanded.

"Found it." Tim stated.

"Describe the person." Demanded Damian as he glared at the class.

"Long-haired brunette with a green coat. She takes it and throws it behind a planter. Then she goes and laughed with a girl with ombre hair and glasses." Tim said, "What does this-"

"Hey-" waved Jason when he arrived.

"Todd. I need the brunette in the green coat and the ombre girl with glasses escorted out of here. Take them to a holding room until we can get....Marinette, here, situated.

"You can't do that!" Shrieked Alya as Jason latched onto one of her arms.

"Let me go; I have diplomatic immunity!" Cried out Lila, as she tried to get free.

"This is completely unnecessary. " commented Ms.Bustier, attempting to calm down the boy taking her students and the one with Marinette.

"Ma'am, you signed a waiver. As did your students. This is Gotham. You have no authority here." Stated the youngest Wayne.

"But my students-" she began.

"Were caught on security footage stealing and laughing about this girl's coat." He stated, "Is this a normal occurrence?"

"They were only getting her back." Cried out a blonde with a pixie cut.

"For what? What did Marinette do to deserve this?" Adrien asked, pointing at Rose.