[06 michael and summer's love lives]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[06] sixth chapter
episode seven, season 5
-narrative+instgram
word count 2416
> in which Summer
and Curtis help
Michel out with
his love life.

INSTAGRAM

summert96 throwback to our last holiday together! who'd have thought she'd be ditching us this summer for love island ugh

summert96 throwback to our last holiday together! who'd have thought she'd be ditching us this summer for love island ugh. what do you think of our girl so far?
- Allie

isawitfirst she's 100% our fave bombshell so far!
friend1 I remember that holidayy! such fun
stranger1 that sunset, wow
stranger2 she's so nice! i love herr
stranger3 stranger2 yess! her and amber are my faves
friend2 bro her eyes are to die for i keep saying
summert96 friend2 ikr, we should team up and steal them from her
stranger4 summert96 i'd pay £8000 for them
summert96 stranger4 ... okay?

View all comments...

NARRATIVE

Whilst Yewande was on her date with the new boy, a group of the islanders were gathered on the beanbags relaxing in the sun.

Summer walked over and dropped down next to Molly in her seat, sending an innocent smile to the girl, before turning back to the majority, "What you guys talking about?"

Curtis adjusted his cap as he responded, "We're just having a conversation about the new guy, Danny."

"Yeah, d'you reckon he'd be a scientist?" Ovie added, looking at the group of them as he lay on a blue beanbag.

"A scientist? No, I bet he's a bit of a boy... like, a jack the lad," Molly commented.

Joe chimed in, his head resting on Lucie's lap, "Nah I reckon he'll actually be quite smart."

Curtis added, "I think he's about twenty-six years old," he began counting out on his fingers, "proper in shape, not like big or anything, just a good, athletic body. A real clever guy."

"The fact that he picked Yewande," Amy added, referring to the fact that she was a scientist.

Nodding, Molly agreed, "It says a lot."

Summer commented, "Aye, maybe he's into pretty smart girls, too, like, not just appearances. Because Yewande is super fuckin' sexy and is so smart."

"You're pretty smart, too, Summer," Anna commented from her place next to Sherif, "Like, it probably takes a lot of knowledge to even get into law school let alone get a job in that profession."

"Aye, but the only reason I got the job is because everyone in Ireland hates lawyers so much that there were so many open places, they were practically begging me to apply," she joked, sending the rest of the group into laughter, too.