[34 feeling beachy]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[34] thirty-fourth chapter
episode thirty-three, season 5
-narrative
word count 4127
>The islanders continue
to face the fallout of 
Casa Amor, and there's a surprise
in store for Summer and Ovie.

"Summer can I talk to you for a sec," A voice captured the girl's attention midway through her chat with Amber, Ovie and Anton, causing the girl to turn around to see Molly looking visibly agitated.

Summer squeezed Ovie's hand, a nonverbal confirmation of what she was doing before instantly getting up and making her way over to where the blonde was waiting, "Of course, Mol, always."

The two made a brisk walk through the cool air with their arms linked; headed for the bedroom. Ovie's coat was still sitting comfortably on Summer's body as her confusion and concern for her friend only grew when Molly exhaustedly threw herself onto the nearest bed.

Smiling gently at how the blonde had flopped onto the bed, Summer made her way over to join the girl, crawling over to where she lay before rolling onto her back so that the both of them were facing the ceiling.

"Okay, spill," Summer's words cut through the vibrant bedroom like ice as she expected the worst-case scenario to unveil itself in Molly's next words. "'Cause if Tommy's done something, I swear to God-"

"No! No, God, no," Molly cut her off, shifting her body so that she was facing Summer, "It's not Tommy at all... Well, sort of, but it's not his fault." She told the girl, letting her roll into a similar position so that the pair were laying face-to-face, "It's just... I feel like every time me and Tommy progress somewhere in our relationship, something else happens that just completely blocks it and also knocks my confidence, too, a little bit."

Furrowing her brows, Summer gave Molly a nod to continue, wanting to know what exactly had happened before jumping to conclusions again.

"You know how a while back, before Casa Amor, Lucie used to have feelings for Tommy?" The blonde asked, watching as Summer gave a nod of confirmation, "Like, even after they were split up and I came in, there was that whole thing where she fancied him then 'got over him' then there was that tweet saying they were meant to be..."

"Aye, I remember," Summer told her hesitantly whilst a vivid prediction of what Molly was about to tell her already began to form in her head.

Molly let out a shaky breath before speaking, "Well, apparently Lucie's pulled Tommy for a chat tonight, not even bothering to look in my direction, and told him she still has feelings for him and she doubts they had ever gone away in the first place."

"You're jokin'," Summer gasped, her eyes going wide at the news. She had always had a small feeling that Lucie still had lingering feelings for Tommy, purely based on the way her eyes would linger on him slightly in casual conversation, or the way that she claimed to be better suited with male friends, yet he was the only guy she'd typically hang out with. However, never in a million years would she have thought the girl would've gone behind Molly's back about it.

"I wish I was," Molly scoffed, offence prominent in her mannerisms, "It's not even the fact that she still likes him, though, y'know? I don't blame the girl, he's gorgeous!" She exclaimed, throwing her hands in the air in frustration, "It's just the way she went about it. The girl didn't even bother pulling me for a chat about it. I would've been alright with a, 'Hiya Molly, just to let you know I do still quite fancy Tommy and will tell him at some point tonight, but I'm just letting you know first, since we're friends in here.'," The girl sighed, dragging her hands over her face defeatedly.