[36 partying with craig david]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[36] thirty-sixth chapter
episode thirty-five, season 5
-narrative+instagram
word count 3455
>In which a special
guest arrival leads to
the downfall of the girls'
Casa couples.

INSTAGRAM

summert96 pov: you didn't watch love island friday night

summert96 pov: you didn't watch love island friday night... kidding! (maybe) but did you see summer and ovie's date?? #swoon not being biased, but they're definitely our favourite couple of the show so far! remember a to tune into itv2 tonight at 9 to see the new episode :)

load all comments...

random1 i'm sorry but that beach date was so cute, someone get me an ovie asap
random2 imo, summer shouldn't have let ovie go with amber
random3 random2 r u dumb?? she was being a good friend
friend1 i actually miss summer sm
summert96 friend1 tell me about it :( carrie and i are going crazy without her
random4 how is she so effortlessly pretty omg
friend2 ugh when can we vote next i want lucie OUT
random5 friend2 yes!!! she has no regard for girl code unless it's for her own good
friend3 friend2 can we get rid of curtis while we're at it??
friend2 friend3 hate me if u want, but i kinda wanna see curtis and maura couple up
friend4 friend2 no, just no, maura deserves a lot better

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Whilst Amber and Anna were out on their dates, Summer found herself chilling out on one of the daybeds with Molly, Belle and Joanna, watching as the rest of the boys sat in a circle of beanbags, discussing nothing and everything.

"Do you find it weird?" Belle asked Summer, placing her hand over her head to shade her eyes from the sun, "That Ovie's out on a date with another girl."

Summer shrugged lightly, letting herself rest against the pillows of the bed as she responded, "No, not really. I mean, obviously, there is that doubt in the back of my mind, there always is, but I feel like after all this time, if something were to happen between Amber and Ovie, it would've happened, right?"

"I don't know," Molly shrugged, "I said the same about Lucie and, next thing you know, she still fancies Tommy and doesn't have the nerve to tell me about it," She chuckled to herself, making Belle sigh.

"I hate girls like that," The blonde shook her head, "Like, if you have the opportunity to speak to the man's girl, do it. It's not that difficult to be straight up," She cringed, watching as Lucie shared a beanbag with Michael, watching as Maura and Curtis stood up from the ring of beanbags.

Joanna furrowed her brows in confusion, "Speaking of girls liking their friend's man," She mumbled, nodding towards Curtis and Maura holding hands on the patio beside the loungers.