[11 girls' drama]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[11] eleventh chapter
episode eleven, season 5
-narrative+instagram
word count 1999
>In which Amy
and Lucie and
Maura and Molly
still have unresolved
drama.

Summer was back out of the pool and on the beanbags again when the boys came back in, seemingly very chilled and satisfied with how their day went in comparison to the girls.

"All the boys on the way back were talking about how we missed you lot, we were so excited to see you all," Joe told the group as the islanders all gathered around the beanbags, just as the sun was setting.

As the girls awe'd Summer spoke up, "Well that's sad, 'cause we didn't miss you lot at all," making the others laugh.

"It's nice to see you again," Ovie whispered to Summer with a smile.

She turned around to kiss him lightly on the cheek as she responded, "Yeah, you too."

After a minute or so of conversation, the islanders dispersed to get ready for the evening. Just as Summer was about to ascend the stairs, she caught Tommy at the bottom.

Grabbing his arm, she dragged him to the side as she whispered, "I dunno who's told you what, but Maura and Molly have fallen out, like, big time."

"Fucks sake," he groaned, dragging a hand down his face, "We couldn't leave you alone for one day without another argument."

Scoffing, Summer retaliated, "Okay, slow down there, Buster, the only reason they were arguing was because of you, so you can get right back off that high horse of yours."

Tommy simply rolled his eyes, "Yeah sure it was, Stan," he called after her as she made her way up the steps.

"Yeah, shut up, Alligator," she snarked, sending him a wink before fully disappearing, sending the boxer to head to the bedroom in a huff.

After getting changed and touching up on her hair and makeup, Summer made her outside along with the others to have a, hopefully, calm night

She and Lucie made their way over to where Amber, Yewande and Anna were sat around the firepit as Anna told the pair, "We're just observing the whole Tommy, Molly, Maura situation," she whispered as the five of them looked up to the kitchen to see Tommy and Molly talking.

Out of the blue, Lucie asked, "So what do you girls think about Amy being rude about me behind my back today?"

"What?" almost all four of them exclaimed, confused and concerned, as they thought this drama had been squashed.

"The new girls told me," she stated, "She said she thinks it's weird today that I went to the gym and didn't come talk to you girls about drama."

Yewande, who was a part of the conversation herself, tried to debunk the rumour by saying, "No, it wasn't behind your back... It was just more, like, oh, like, you're not spending enough time with us and we just feel like you're a little bit more reserved.."