[15 sexy dares and food shares]

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ REFRESHER
[15] fifteenth chapter
episode thirteen+fourteen, season 5
-narrative+instagram
word count 2845
> In which the islanders
take on dares and share
food in the challenges
set by producers.

The day went on pretty quickly, nothing much happening other than the two new boys getting to know everyone. So, when night rolled around the islanders were pretty excited to see what would happen.

Molly was getting ready next to Summer when the brunette asked, "Do you think you and Tommy might be having a kiss any time soon?" she teased, earning a chuckle from some of the others girls whilst Molly blushed.

"I don't know, really," Molly told her with a shrug, "I mean, obviously a lot has happened this past week and we have had a big test and we've come out stronger because of it."

Maura, who was getting ready behind the girls asked, "D'you think you'll be the one to make the first move if it came down to it, or?"

"Hopefully not," Molly laughed lightly, "I mean, obviously I do want him to be the one to kiss me first, but if I have to, then I might as well do it," she joked, making the others chuckle again.

As they continued to get ready, the girls chatted to Elma about how she felt towards Tom; resulting in Maura throwing a quite unsure glance in the direction of her friend.

Summer walked down with the girls to meet Ovie in the kitchen. Kissing him on the cheek with a small grin, they walked down to the kitchen together to grab a drink.

It had hardly been an hour before the producers went back in to set up another game for the islanders which they had named 'Suck and Blow', in which they had a set of cards that had dares on them. The islanders had to sit and pass the cards around each other using nothing but their mouths. If they dropped the card, however, they would have to perform the dare on it.

In the first round, Elma started, yet ended up dropping it as soon as it got to Anton.

"Do a three-way kiss with two islanders of your choice," the man read aloud, "No bother, mate," he chuckled, standing up, making everyone cackle at his eagerness.

Maura called out, "Anton, you have to pick two girls and three of us have to kiss," she explained through laughter.

"No, I'm very aware! I'm very aware of what a three-way kiss is!" he told her defensively, making the others laugh again. He then walked to the two girls who were sat beside him, Maura and Elma, and sighed, "Right, closest two."

"Oh, go on then," Maura chuckled as she and Elma stood up.

The three of them went on to share a, very short, very awkward, three-way kiss, which turned out to be more of a peck than anything.