🦋Chapter 2🦋

She has high phobia of darkness if she was kept in darkness for long time then it's highly risk and she can even loose her life

It has been two hours and she started to breathe heavily and in a swift moment door burst open and again the same man entered with mask before also he was covered with mask but his eyes was hypnotising..

He was wearing fully black..

She can barely see him as her eyes was dropping and she was very much shivering and afraid

She was about to fall but then he caught her on his arms and she fainted..

A/n: Kindly ignore the outfits

A/n: Kindly ignore the outfits..🌚🌚

He lifted her and took her inside his car and drove to hospital and he ran to find doctor..

Doctor checked her and came out of the room and stood in front of him..

Excuse Me Mr. Who are you to the patient?? Doctor asked him in calm tone..

I know her she's employee in my father's company which is going to be mine soon..

Okay Mr. Whoever you are listen to me carefully.. Doctor started to talk..

She's suffering from phobia of darkness and if she stays longer in darkness next time I can't guarantee her life will be safe or not.. In her life darkness plays major role like someone would have been tortured her in darkness or else someone very dear to her maybe died in darkness.. And after examining her she has many bruises on her body which seems like she has been terribly beaten by belt in her childhood.. It has very deep mark and it's dried and it clearly states that she has been beaten so much in her childhood.. You have to be very careful she will be afraid of being alone, being in darkness and she will be afraid of black color.. So if you're going to be with her then please don't wear black.. If her anxiety grew more then she will get panic attacks.. She's very fragile girl who is longing for love anyone can see it in her face.. So please take care of her and one more important thing is she will get many cravings and she can behave like child sometimes.. It's side effects of her medicines and don't say no to her handle her like a kid..

When they both were conversing inside the room Madhu was seeing a dream..

One girl was sitting in the corner of a dark room and she was shivering seeing her sister getting beaten by their step father..

In the last beat her sister fell on the floor coughing many blood..

Girl who was crying vigorously Now screamed because her dear sister died by their step father's tortures..

The girl crawled towards her lifeless sister and screamed in pain, agony, grief and anger..

Aarna dii..

Madhu woke up screaming a name Aarna dii..

Here doctor and that man's conversation broke hearing her scream..

That man was the first one to run inside the room..

She lifted her head and saw him running near her after seeing his clothes she started to shiver and shaky sobs left her mouth..

He was wearing black he realized it and quickly left to his car and took a pair of white dress with mask and went to the washroom in hospital..

He came out wearing fully white which is not at all his cup of tea as he love black..

He again entered inside the hospital room to see her eating ice-cream fully spread over her face

She lifted her head feeling someone's presence and saw him standing there..

She gave him a hesitant smile as she recognized him as her kidnapper..

He started walking near her hearing her loud thudding heart beats..

Once he neared her bed he took a small seat on the bed opposite to her..

He removed his mask and his face came in her view and her eyes widened in shock..

Mr.Krish Singhania she whispered..

How's this chappy??

How's this chappy??

Read the Doctor's part carefully..🌚🌚

Good night everyone..😴😴😴

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..