🦋 Chapter 14 🦋

VOTE GOALS: 48+

VOTE GOALS: 48+

Dada was the one who was driving and she was very curious to hear what happened that night..

So she couldn't pay much attention on the road as she turned back time to time to hear the story..

That Night Madhu started but before she can continue a truck hit them..

Their car became upside down, it seemed like the car crushed into million pieces..

Any body can say that whoever is inside the car will be died..

None went near the car to help them.. Aru, Mahi and Lakshu was sitting in the back seat so they had less injury..

The trio came out of the car and they struggled to breathe..

Mahi immediately opened the door and Dada's hand fell down outside the car..

She was unconscious and her head was bleeding heavily..

Mahi then rushed to the other side only to see the door was completely crushed..

An unknown fear crept up on her and she tried to open the door with shaky hands..

When she opened the door successfully Madhu's head hit the ground..

Blood was oozing out from her head and her hand was bruised and her leg was also bleeding..

Meanwhile Aru and Lakshu took dada out from the car and tears flowed down their eyes..

Aru and Lakshu moved to see Madhu and they sobbed after seeing Madhu's condition..

Call the doctor.. Mahi yelled with tears continuously flowing..

Somehow they took them to the hospital..

Aru rushed inside and yelled for doctor but the receptionist was continually denying her saying the doctor is busy..

Ma'am how can I help you.. Aru heard a soft voice, she immediately turned and saw a girl in her age standing in front of her..

Who are you?? Aru asked to the girl..

I'm Dr. Sneha Chatterjee.. So now tell me how can I help you..

Priyal Mahajan as Sneha Chatterjee

Priyal Mahajan as Sneha Chatterjee.. (@Snehachatterjee28)

Doctor pls save my sister.. Aru cried she always saw Madhu as her own sister..

Hn Doctor pls save my jaan.. Mahi came and said..

Where are they?? Doctor asked..

Lakshu came inside with dada and Madhu..

Nurse make the OT ready.. Dr. Sneha shouted and two nurse came and took Madhu and Aarya to OT..

Mahi slid down the floor and cried bitterly.. Mahi always loves Dada and Madhu so much.. She is so connected to them..

Lakshu sat down and hugged her knees close to her chest and buried her face in between her knees and cried..

Aru stood rooted to the place, she couldn't digest the fact which is happening around..

And now she understood the Real meaning that people say Reality Sucks.. It's indeed true
"REALITY SUCKS"..

The three where in the same posture for 3 hours still doctor didn't came out..

Each passing second the three were dying to know what happened to them..

And after 20 minutes the door of OT opened.. There came the Doctor Who treated Dada..

Ms.Sharma.. Doctor called Mahi and she immediately stood up..

Ms.Wadekar is...............

A small gift for you all

Hope you like this chappy..

Good Night Guys..😴😴😴

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..