🦋Chapter 4🦋

She was sitting on the garden's desk and blood dripping from her legs

He was very much angry and turned towards the Maid who was now shaking in fear under his gaze..

When he was going to shout at her a small whimper left Madhu's mouth out of pain..

He quickly went near her and sat on his knees..

She was taken aback by him suddenly sitting on his knees in front of her..

She was about to open her mouth but he placed his hand on her mouth to shut her..

She kept quiet his gaze went down to her leg which was bleeding..

He carefully removed the thorn which pierced her leg..

She closed her eyes tight and after sometime when she didn't feel any pain she opened her eyes and saw that the thorn was removed..

She quickly tried to get up and stand in her already bleeding leg only to fall on his arms losing her balance..

He lifted her in his arms and walked to their room and placed her on the bed carefully..

He quickly shut all the curtains and laid beside her..

Her face was not less than tomato she turned around facing to the Mickey Mouse wall..

She felt someone's arm around her waist before she could think more she was pulled and hit rock hard chest..

She turned and saw his hazel green eyes and he leaned in and pecked her lips and she choked in the air..

He closed his eyes and hugged her tightly and drifted into sleep..

She also hugged him back and her face is worth to see as it resembled cherry..

Sorry for small chappy

How's this chappy??

Is this boring should I add any twist and turns it would you like this to be Romcom book??

Don't ignore the question??

Finish the target soon for next chappy..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..