🦋 Chapter 19 🦋

Krish.. Mahi whispered and sighed in relief..

He shot the man in his head who was holding Mahi..

Go and stay with Anya.. He shouted at Mahi and she was shocked at first but quickly composed herself and ran inside Anya's room..

She saw Anya mumbling something with tears flowing from her eyes..

It just took a split second for her to realize that she was having a nightmare..

Papa, no Pls don't, I didn't kill Mom.. She heard her mumble..

Anya.. Mahi raced towards her quickly..

She shook her gently to wake her from her nightmare and in a minute or so she jerked awake..

Anya are you okay?? Mahi asked and upon hearing her Real name she was shocked..

How you know my– She was interrupted in the middle by Mahi..

Some men came here and showed your photo and said you're name as Anya.. And then when I refused to show them your room, they captured me but at the same time Krish came there and shot most of them and sent me here.. Mahi narrated the story and sighed at the end..

Oh!! She muttered and looked up to see Mahi raising her eyebrows..

Now tell me who're the mens and why are they behind you?? Mahi went on to question..

They're my father's men's, they're here to take me back to the hell which I once called an home.. Anya said while her voice cracked..

Why?? Mahi asked trying to process the things she heard just now..

Anya searched for her phone and went to the gallery and opened the secret folder..

This is my sister Maira Malhotra.. She said turning her mobile towards Mahi and on the screen there was a beautiful girl displayed..

AIMAN KHAN AS MAIRA MALHOTRA

We both are so close, that we can die for each other..

When I born, my mom died and since that time my dad thinks me as a disgrace..

He treated me so bad, I used to get beaten up every time I made a lil mistake..

But one day he decided to sell me off to Mexican Mafia Leader..

As he was also a Mafia King, he managed to trick him off and to develop his business he thought of selling me..

And till that time, I never once felt hatred towards him but after hearing it I just couldn't control myself..

And in the end I ran away but now he found me again.. She muttered the last part sadly..

They both were interrupted by the door, which slowly opened revealing...............

Hope you like this chappy

It's My Birthday..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..