🦋Chapter 10🦋

Chief!! Should I proceed Now or should we have to wait for sometime?? Madhu asked her Chief

No Madhu you can proceed Now but you have to assure me that when you're going to this mission you can't come in mid way so think about it.. Chief warned her..

❁ Madhu's Pov ❁

Why I feel like I'm gonna regret if I say okay go Chief??

Is something really gonna happen??

Arggggg..

Anyways Madhu you can do it don't give up..

Yes Chief I'm ready for this mission.. No matter what happens to me I'll reveal MAFIA KING'S FACE to this world.. I said confidently..

That's the spirit, go on girl.. Chief said patting my shoulder..

Okay now listen here is the place where Mafia King and his important client gonna do their deal.. You have to go to this place and then find out about Mafia King.. Make sure you go in a disguise as village girl.. None should know who you're.. And then after knowing about Mafia King you immediately come to our secret meeting place.. Understood?? Chief asked me..

Yes Chief, don't worry I'll handle this case.. I said to him with an assuring smile..

Okay then let's depart for the mission, meet me in the secret place once you're work is done.. Chief said to me..

JAI HIND CHIEF!!! I said and came out of his cabin..

Riya come let's go and read the mission carefully.. I'll be bored in the cabin so you too come.. I said to Riya..

She's also a spy and she was also gonna assist me in this "No Return" mission but her father strictly warned her not to go in this mission..

Ya she has someone to care for her well being but I can't even say that I'm an orphan.. I have dad but he's just truly a bastard..

I'm now in my cabin studying the details of this "No Return" mission..

❃_______❃

Sir We have an important deal today sir.. My P.A read my today's schedule..

Okay be ready with the car, I'll be coming.. I said to him and he left..

Huff.. I don't wanna go to this deal but today new spy is gonna come to reveal my face.. So aaj thoda khel khelenge hum..😉😉😉

Okay I'm gonna get ready to see you kitten.. Be ready to face the Mafia King..

I got ready in my suit with mask to hide my face..