🦋Chapter 5🦋

TARGET: 28+ VOTESNext Morning She woke up while stretching her arms and legs

TARGET: 28+ VOTES
Next Morning
She woke up while stretching her arms and legs..

While she was moving she heard someone groaning..

She opened her eyes half and turned towards the side where the sound was coming..

After seeing him her eyes wide open and then she remembered last night she turned into tomato once again..

She bent down and saw that his hands resting on her bare waist..

She carefully removed his hands without waking him up..

But he was already awake he tightened his grip around her..

She leaned closer and whispers in his ear Mr.Singhania mujhe chodiye mein office jaane keliye tayar hona hai..

He groaned and said nahi mujhe acha nind aa rahi hein tum bhi soja..

Arey hatiye mujhe tayar hona hai she said and slightly pushed him and ran to washroom with her clothes..

Her outfit

Her outfit..

He too got ready and they both went to office in the same car as per his demand..

She don't like commanding or dominating people but he did PHD in these two..

She felt somewhat uneasy with this attitude of his..

She want to go to her home and wanna meet Riya..

But he will never let that happen so she have to think about escaping..

She was thinking about these so she didn't notice when they reached office..

She directly went to her cabin with lots of thoughts..

Time passed..

In lunch break she was eating in canteen when 1 girl came..

She has seen them in the office but never interrogated..