🦋Chapter 11🦋

#Unedited

#Unedited..

Madhu's Pov

I went and created my fake bio-data because I'm damn sure that he'll investigate about me..

Now I know the Mafia King's face, so I'm gonna report to Chief and I'll get out of this mission..

After I left from there I straight away walked to my assistant and gave her my every fake details..

I cried so much the whole day, thank god he couldn't recognize me in that disguise..

I'm gonna produce every detail about him tomorrow morning and will move out of here back to the place I was..

With that thought I slept, hoping that no-one makes some trouble..

❁_____❁

King I got some information about that girl.. My P.A started to say..

Her name is Radhika Agnihotri

She's a village girl who's is the Sarpanch of this village..

But a lovely girl and she's living here from her birth..

Woah what a smooth lies.. I know these all are lies..

She's not Radhika, I born in this village and the Sarpanch of this village from starting to till now is my father..

I'm not Krish Singhania, I'm Krish Khurana..

My father's name is Abhishek Khurana..

He gave me to my dad because of some family problems to which I'm unaware of till now..

So, my suspicions about her was right, I felt so familiar with her..

I closed my eyes and figured her image in my mind and then reality dawned on me..

She's Madhu my Madhu..

How can I be so stupid, I let her go for the second time..

Before things goes out of my hands I'm gonna make sure that she can't run away from me..

So now I got it, she was the spy who came for information..

But who cares about information when you're life is in front of you after two years..