🦋 Chapter 17 🦋

#Unedited

#Unedited

Aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Madhu screamed in the top of her voice..

Aru rushed to the room being worried as hell..

Madhu..... Madhu......... Aru shouted and hugged her to comfort her..

Aru...... Aru...... She stuttered breathing heavily..

Aru immediately understood that she was getting panic attack..

In this 2 years she's a regular patient of getting panic attacks..

Aru immediately pulled back a little and took a water bottle and made her drink water..

She calmed down a bit but she started to get fits..

///Fits are sudden, uncontrolled electrical disturbances in the brain. It can cause changes in your behavior, movements or feelings, and levels of consciousness///

Aru rushed to call the doctor.. She came back in a minute with Doctor..

Doctor checked her and said..

Dekhiye patient ki health bhot kharab hai aapko turant fits ki treatments karna hai mein aapko btatai hun ki kya kya treatments mein hoti hai..
There are many techniques to stop fits but now the patient is already having panic attacks so we'll use only two treatments.. If the patient didn't respond for the first treatment we'll try another if that also didn't work then... You know what I mean right..

~🎀~

Surgery

There are several types of surgery, including:

Lobectomy (lesionectomy)
Surgeons locate and remove the area of your brain where seizures begin.Multiple subpial transection. This type of surgery involves making several cuts in areas of the brain to prevent seizures. It's usually done when the area of the brain where seizures start can't be safely removed..

Corpus callosotomy
This surgery cuts the network of connections between the neurons of the right and left halves of the brain. This is used to treat seizures that start in one half of the brain and travel to the other half. However, even after surgery, seizures may still occur on the side of the brain where they started..

Hemispherectomy (hemispherotomy)
This surgery removes half of the outer layer of the brain. This is an extreme type of surgery that is only used when medications aren't effective in managing seizures and seizures affect only half of the brain. Many daily functional abilities may be lost after this surgery, but children can often recover those abilities with significant rehabilitation..

Thermal ablation (laser interstitial thermal therapy)
This less invasive surgical procedure focuses highly concentrated energy at a specific target in the brain where seizures begin and destroys the brain cells that cause seizures..

Electrical stimulation

Other procedures that may offer seizure relief include:

Vagus nerve stimulation
A device implanted underneath the skin of your chest stimulates the vagus nerve in your neck, sending signals to your brain that inhibit seizures. With vagus nerve stimulation, you may still need to take medication, but you may be able to lower the dose..

Responsive neurostimulation
During responsive neurostimulation, a device implanted on the surface of your brain or within brain tissue can detect seizure activity and deliver an electrical stimulation to the detected area to stop the seizure..

Deep brain stimulation
Doctors implant electrodes within certain areas of your brain to produce electrical impulses that regulate abnormal brain activity. The electrodes attach to a pacemaker-like device placed under the skin of your chest, which controls the amount of stimulation produced..

~🎀~

(I don't know anything about Fits treatment these are fully taken from Google so please don't take it seriously)

These are the treatment we request you for.. Please take your decision fast because we have to arrange OT.. Doctor said..

Okay Doctor I'll discuss and inform you.. Aru said and started moving towards Mahi and Lakshu who was inside Dada's room..

Dada kesi ho.. Aru asked running towards Dada..

Thoda sa dard ho rahi hai bas.. Dada replied with a smile..

Thik hai aaram karo, Mahi and Lakdhu tum dono mere sath aao.. Aru said and started to move..

Aru, Madhu thik toh hai na kuch hua kya usko?? Dada asked panicked..

Aru couldn't handle her emotions so she broke down and fell on her knees..

Mahi rushed to her and then Aru told them everything the doctor informed her..

Lakshu who was strong and comforting everyone now broke down and cried so much..

Dada stiffened and fought with her tears and said in a dominating voice Inform Doctor that we're ready and start preparing for her surgery..

After hearing Dada's words the whole place fell in complete silence..

Aru stood up and said the last words I'm informing the Doctor.. And left the room walking straight to Madhu's room..

Hope you like this chappy

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..