🦋 Chapter 15 🦋

10K readers it's unbelievable.. Thank you so much for your love ppl..

Krish's Pov:-
I was in the meeting for full day and now I have to check on Madhu..

I moved towards her room and opened it only to be greeted with empty room..

I searched her everywhere and then I got to know that she escaped from me..

How dare she leave me?? I instantly got angry and my possessive side came back..

I shouted for my assistant to come and search for her..

~🎀~

It's been 3 fucking hours and they didn't find her till now..

I'm getting so many negative thoughts and I just wanna see her and hug the life out of her..

Sir My P.A's voice came breaking my thoughts..

Yes, did you find anything about her?? I asked him hopefully..

Yes Sir she was driving to her friend's house and got into an accident and now she's admitted in xyz hospital.. He informed me and my heart skipped a beat in fear..

Fear Of Losing Her..

No this can't be happening.. I quickly stood up and shove my coat over my shoulders and started to move outside in an vampire speed..

I drove to the hospital and went inside quickly to the reception counter..

Hello is there anyone admitted here in the name of Ms.Madhavi?? I asked the receptionist..

Yes Sir Ms.Aarya is also admitted with her.. To can go to the ward by taking two left and one right and the first room is of Ms. Madhavi and the second room is of Ms.Aarya.. Receptionist said..

Okay I replied curtly and rushed to the way she led me to and reached there only to see Mahi, Arpita, Lakshitha were discussing something with Doctor with tears flowing from their eyes..

~🎀~

Ms. Wadekar's state is critical and there are chances for her to go into coma...So if she didn't open her eyes in a hour then she will fall into coma and that can even led to brain dead.. Doctor completed and shock was not only the feeling I'm feeling now..

I stumbled and almost fell back when Aru held me..

Mahi dhyan se.. She said and I looked at her with teary eyes..

She nodded as no and made me to sit on the visitor's chair and sat in the beside one..

She'll be fine.. Lakhu said rubbing my back and I leaned on her shoulder and held Aru's hands tightly..

I felt a tap on my shoulder to which I opened my eyes.. I think I have fallen asleep..

Aru was smiling brightly as me and then she announced most overwhelming news..

Dada is fine and she has been shifted to the normal ward we can see her once she's awake.. Aru said and I hugged her in excitement and happiness..

Then the door of Madhu's ward opened and the Doctor Who treated Madhu came out..

Ms.Malhotra...............

Hope you like the chappy..

No vote goals..😁😁😁

Good Night Everyone..✨✨✨

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..