🦋 Chapter 16 🦋

Ms. Malhotra is alright now but you have to be very careful and keep her stress free.. Something is hurting her very badly so for her well being keep her in a stress free place.. Don't force her in anything and she's calling someone named Dada is anything happened to that person?? Doctor finished with a question in last..

Yes doctor she was the one driving the car and she's also injured but now she's fine.. Can we see her doctor?? Aru asked..

Yes you can see her.. Doctor said and moved from that place..

Mahi noticed Krish standing in the corner and her anger was beyond the imagination..

She marched towards him and grabbed his collar making him stumble..

Why are you here to see that she's alive or not ha?? Mahi yelled..

It's not like that Mahi I just.. Before he can continue she showed her hand indicating him to stop whatever he was about to say..

Why, Why are you playing with her life can't you leave her alone.. Nahi cried out..

And here Krish must feel guilty but he felt rage, rage of leaving her alone..

He claims his possession, obsession as love but she claims it as a bull shit which ruined her life..

Flashback

One day Madhu was coming from office while walking at Krish was busy in meeting..

A guy came in front of her and when she tried to walk past him he again came and blocked her way..

He baby come I'll drop you while giving you piggy back ride.. He started to speak some dirty things..

Her eyes turned red and she straightly kicked his manhood and he screamed in pain..

Don't think every girl at a whore or your daily fucking toy.. Girls are like mata Lakshmi.. She said in pure disgust and with one last kick she started to walk again..

Krish was drunk that night in an extreme level but it's his daily routine..

When he came home he saw Madhu in a crop top with full sleeve and shorts..

She was watching TV while laying on the couch

His eyes turned black in pure lust and desire which didn't even have love..

He marched towards her with dirty and sinful thoughts in his mind..

She offered him a cute smile after spotting him and stood up to go to sleep as it was midnight..

⚠ Sinful content ahead don't read if you're uncomfortable ⚠

He stopped her and roughly pushed her on the couch and ripped her sleeves making her eyes go wide and wet with tears..

Tears of helplessness, disgust and pure hatred..

He then moved his hands to rip her shorts and she pushed him hard and started running upstairs while crying..

He got very angry and ran behind her and when she was about to lock her room he went in and looked it..

She became anxious as he walked towards her and harshly held her hand making her scream in agony..

You bloody bitch how dare you push me.. He said and pushed her hardly on the bed and started to kiss her roughly..

He trailed his lips down her body by giving her immense pain..

She cried and cried but he didn't budge and continued his assault on her body..

Once he reached her shorts he ripped it off and removed her only cloth which was covering her female part from his lustful eyes..

His eyes darkened even more and he roughly bites her female part making her scream..

He continues his all assault in her body making her feel disgusted about herself..

After his desire calmed down a bit he gets up and move towards his room leaving her cry on her fate..

She cried and cried over the whole night and did a very first thing which came to her mind..

RUN AWAY FROM THIS BEAST..

And she did it she ran away from him only to get caught again..

Flashback ends

(And with this the author started to go to ganga river)

Tried to write something new and mature scene..

First time so wrote only limited which is enough I guess..

Hope you like the chappy..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..