🦋 Chapter 20 🦋

Krish.. Mahi whispered slowly standing up..

Anya, I know you're angry with me right now.. Krish said while walking towards them..

But I want to talk about something serious.. He said in a professional tone..

Anya just nodded her head, she was never angry with him she just needed some time to mend herself..

Do you remember the day when I kidnapped you?? He asked..

All the memories rushed back to her mind making her feel dizzy..

She nodded her head absentmindedly, still going back to the day he kidnapped her..

Do you know why I kidnapped you?? He asked the question which was in her head from the day 1..

She shook her head indicating no..

Your dad is my rival in business, he stole many of my works without paying for it so I couldn't control my rage and I wanted to kidnap his daughter..

When I first saw you, I immediately felt some tingles in my stomach, and I knew one thing for sure you're mine and that's for sure..

When I kidnapped you, you said your name as Madhavi.. I was confused at first and did a background check on you and found out you ran away from your house..

The only reason I kidnapped you was just to teach your dad a lesson but changed my mind in the end..

Anya was processing everything in her mind..

Now I made his life a living hell, he's just gonna die starving.. He said while gritting his teeth..

Anya's eyes widened hearing that, but she thought he deserved it..

She looked up to see him on his knees his eyes was teary, she never saw him this vulnerable..

I'm sorry Anya, please forgive me I really love you that day I didn't mean to hurt you.. He said as tears flowed down his eyes like a dam..

Anya stood up from the stretcher and moved towards him, she kept her hand on his cheek and cupped his cheeks..

I was never angry with you Krish.. She said softly and kneeled down in front of him..

I love you too Krish.. When those words escaped her mouth he was the happiest man in the world..

He jumped and pulled her in for a bone crushing hug..

Umm Krish........ She trailed off, gaining his attention..

What happened Jaan?? He asked caressing her cheeks..

Mahi is still here.. She said, turning crimson red..

He chuckled and she hid her face in his chest..

Ohh love birds for the past ten minutes I was invisible Now I'm visible.. Mahi said dramatically earning a glare from Anya..

Finally these two are together.. The heard three clapping and squealing sound..

There stood Aru, Dada and Lakshu..

Wait what's their ship name?? Aru asked excitedly..

Krishanya?? Dada said more like a question..

Umm how about Krishya?? Lakshu asked..

Perfect.. Aru exclaimed happily..

So you're daughter name is Krishya done?? Mahi asked while throwing a wink in Anya's way..

Anya glared and once again hid her face in Krish's chest..

Hope you like the chappy

Last chappy..💔💔💔

Epilogue is left..

Will miss Krishya..😭😭😭

Do vote, comment and follow me..

My Ig I'd:- SumellikaxUnicorn

Radhe Radhe..