🦋 Chapter 12 🦋

VOTE GOALS: 45+ VOTES

#Unedited..

He dragged her and locked her in a room..

She shouted all her might but he didn't even turn back..

He walked to the bar section in his mansion and started to take shots vigorously..

Whole mansion was in pin drop silence..

Suddenly the whole mansion heard a phone ringtone including him..

Madhu quickly picked the phone after seeing the caller ID..

She happily swiped the green button and answered the call..

Hello baby kesi ho?? She answered the phone in sugary voice..

They both were talking and laughing, in this she didn't notice the rage krish producing..

Love you too Baby.. She replied and disconnected the call..

When she turned she was immediately pinned to the wall behind her..

Who was on the call?? He asked in demanding tone..

Whomever it is who are you to ask that?? She replied with fury..

I asked who the hell you were talking with?? He yelled at her..

You're again letting your anger overpower your emotions.. She said ever so calmly..

The same happened on that day, from that day I lost myself, my carefree self, my shy self, my everything.. She shouted at him..

You think I'm afraid of you then your wrong and about your question he can be my boyfriend, one night stand or whomever.. She said and pushed him and started walking towards the door..

Before she can go out he went near her and pulled her hard and she collided with the floor..

Blood oozed from her elbow which he didn't notice..

Don't you dare to say anything against me and about my anger it depends on your behavior.. He said and then he noticed the blood..

His eyes softened immediately and when he was about to go near her she stopped him by raising her hand..

Thank you so much Krish for hurting the hell out of me.. The only person I hated so much in my life was my dad but now more than him I hate you.. She said and smiled at him painfully..

Her words gutted him like anything but he knows he deserve this but his ego won against his heart..

He slapped her hard that her corner lips started to bleed..

She was not shocked or amused because she has already saw his monster side..

She stood up from the floor while struggling..

She stood up and slapped him with extra force..

How dare you slap me you manwhore.. She shouted at him..

He rubbed his cheeks which turned red with her force..

She pushed him out of that room and locked the door..

After doing it she dropped on the floor while her back was leaning on the door..

She cried her heart out while remembering that night which she hate the most

The day which tored her heart into millions of pieces..

Sudden ringtone disturb her crying, she quickly wiped the tears and moved towards her phone..

The caller ID brought a smile to her face and she swiped the green button..

Hello!! She stated..

Finally update after a quite short time

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..