🦋 Chapter 18 🦋

SOMEWHERE MYSTERIOUS

Pls papa don't kill Anya she's my sister please don't kill her.. A girl cried while begging a man who stood like a statue..

Maira get up and leave this place right now and let me do my work.. The man said coldly..

Please papa don't use her for your business she's happy with her life please.. Maira cried..

The man walked away without answering her and moved to his man..

Bring this girl to me she's now in the name of Madhavi Malhotra.. He said to his men..

Sir can I get any photo of mam?? His men asked hesitantly..

This is her current picture bring her here by hook or crook

This is her current picture bring her here by hook or crook.. He ordered his men..

Okay sir.. His men said and left for the work..

IN HOSPITAL

Congratulations Ms.Sharma the operation got successful.. She'll gain her conscious back but we found out something about her.. Doctor said to Mahi..

What Doctor?? Mahi asked with a frown..

She's disturbed very much by her past which seems to happen 10-12 years ago.. Please ask her to open up to you guys and tell her to be happy and carefree..

Mahi nodded her head absentmindedly bcoz she was so lost in the thoughts of what might be her past.. She was damn sure that it's not connected to Krish..

Mahi walked inside the cabin of Madhu or Anya..

Before she can get in she heard some loud noises outside and she ran towards it to see so many man's standing there with guns, snipers and etc..

She wasn't scared so she stood in front of them and asked..

Who are you all?? Why are you here?? What do you guys want?? She asked continuously..

We came here to take Anya mam with us.. Do you know where her ward is?? He first replied then asked..

I don't know anyone in the name of Anya.. Do you have her photo?? Mahi replied then asked..

Yes, this is her photo.. He showed her the picture and she had a shock expression..

This is Madhu, this is not Anya.. She said shaking her head..

Yes her name is Anya she changed her name to Madhavi.. The man said and started walking towards the receptionist..

No.. Mahi shouted and ran towards Anya's room..

Before she could open the door she was pulled back by two mens..

Help... Help... She shouted, when they were about to open the door they were shot in their heads..

All their heads snap into the direction where the bullet came from..

Krish.. Mahi whispered and sighed in relief..

Hope you like this chappy

New twist..

I don't wanna end this story so here's another twist..

Guess who the man was and why Anya changed her identity..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..