🦋 Chapter 13 🦋

VOTE GOALS: 50+ VOTES

Hello!! she stated..

Hello After so long you're attending my call.. How are you Mishtu?? Mahi asked..

I'm fine gundi.. Tum ek help karogi mri pls.. Madhu said in a crying tone..

Hn bolo Mishti anything for you.. Mahi replied..

Dada aur baaki sab ko bulakar Krish ki penthouse ke bahar gadi lekar aao.. Backgate pe aao front gate nahi.. I'll be coming.. Madhu said..

Tum uss monster ke saath ho?? Mahi asked her each words dripping with anger..

Hn he dragged me here forcefully, I can't take his abuse anymore gundi.. Madhu cried..

Don't think about what happened that day, nothing gonna happen like that again.. Mahi said..

I'll be there with others in ten minutes.. Mahi said and hung the call..

Madhu went near the door and to her surprise the door was not locked..

She was so happy and then in five minutes she heard a horn..

She ran in that direction and saw dada, aru, Mahi and Senovita with car..

She signalled them that she'll be coming down..

She went out and saw the hall empty..

She quickly walked to the door and ran to dada who opened her arms for her..

She hugged her so tightly and sobbed..

She calmed her down and made her sit inside the car..

They all were on the way to Dada's house..

Suddenly Madhu's phone rang, she saw the caller ID and swiped right to answer..

Hello Riya.. Madhu stated..

Hello kaha ho bae chief yaha wait kar rahi hai.. She said annoyed..

Woh Ri.... She stated everything..

Pata tha mujhe ab na mein uske tang tod dungi.. Riya seethed with anger..

Arey ruko meri sherni.. Madhu chuckled..

Thik hai tu chief ko batao Mafia King koi aur nahi Krish Khurana hai.. She said making all the four gasp..

Thik hai.. Riya said and hung the call..

Kya Krish Mafia King hai?? Lakshu said..

Hn he's a Mafia King.. Madhu said..

Tumhe kaise pata?? Aru asked..

Madhu said everything including she's a spy..

Mujhe pata hai tumne jo bhi usdin kaha tha woh pura sach nahi tha.. Dada said..

Hn woh pura sach nahi tha.. Madhu said lowering her lashes..

She remembered everything that happened on that night..

Ab bta kya hua tha usdin.. Lakshu asked..

Us raat mein jo hua woh mein kabhi bhul nahi sakti.. Madhu said..

Others waited for her to continue..

That Night...

Hope you like this chappy

Happy Janmashtami..

Do vote, comment and follow me..

Radhe Radhe..