Chapter 21. Let's Take A Break

Okay so I know you're probably mad at me for forgetting to update the last two Wednesdays and I'm really sorry )):

I promise I'm gonna try to remember to update every Wednesday since that's the update day, here's an idea, inbox me or spam me to update so I won't forget xD heh.

Anyways I know it's Saturday but I'm in a writing mood so heres the next chapter which I'm gonna try to make extra long this time for you guys ilysm xx

Btw the gif is an apology I hope you accept it♡♡♡

(Becky's P.O.V)

I was in a really panic mood, I mean seriously this can't be happening right now. Cody wouldn't rape me, he's too sweet for that idk what's wrong with him.

He picked me up and walked into my room, throwing me on the bed while locking the door.

I was shaking really bad and I was really terrified but man I didn't know what would happen next.

Austin would never do this to me..

Wait this isn't the time to think about Austin I mean seriously Cody's going crazy. I decided to scoot all the way to the head of the bed wrapping myself up in the blanket.

Right then.. I realized Cody was watching me with lustful eyes and it made me really uncomfortable.

Suddenly he started walking towards me, crawling up on the bed all while keeping his eyes on me.

I tried my best to not keep eye contact because to be honest he really was scaring me.

Suddenly Cody grabbed me, pulling my body under him and that was when I screamed but he quickly covered my mouth.

Chill Becki Baby..  he whispered.

I gave him a glare and tried to remove his hand that was sliding up my legs to my thighs and trying to go higher.

I could smell his breath and could tell that he has been drinking, so I'm gonna guess this is why he's acting like this.

Wow boy is he gonna have a big hangover when he wakes up in the morning.

Cody please don't do this I'm not ready please if you love me please don't do this Cody please! I whispered as tears started slipping from my eyes.

All of a sudden his lustful eyes turned into guilt and sorrow.

He let go of me, got up from the bed, and walked out of the room just like that.

I heard the front door shut and then his car turned on and left the driveway with a SCREEEEEEEEECH.

All of a sudden I felt a bit bad because I know he feels guilty and probably thinks I'm gonna break up with him.

To be honest I really don't know if I'm gonna break up with him, it's a pretty hard choice.

I mean he made one mistake, well make that two because of what happened in the elavator while visiting Austin.

But, I'm thinking maybe Cody and I should take a break for now because I can't pay any attention to him if my mind is on Austin all the time since it isn't fair for him.

I noticed how late it was getting and then decided to go to sleep after this hard long arse day of mustard.

I quickly got changed into a big shirt and shorts, put my phone on the charger not noticing the 69 text messages from Cody.

Finally put my hair up in a messy bun, got under the covers, and closed my eyes.

☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆⊙☆

I open my eyes as my alarm goes off with the song

What About Love by Austin Mahone, ayee I know that guy.

It was one of my favorite songs by him the other song was Mm yeah featuring Pitbull.

I really didn't want to get out of bed but I made myself do it because I knew I wouldn't be able to fall back asleep.

I decided not to change clothes until later on when I visit Austin since I'm probably not going anywhere else.

Finally I went to the kitchen after grabbing my phone and made myself Coco puffs, it was the new kind with the stars.

Mm Delicious!!! I'm in love with the coco.

When I was finished I went to the living room, still feeling tired I layed down on the couch while exploring youtube on my phone.

I came across Ellie Goulding's new song called Love Me Like You Do.

Right now it was my favorite song because I just love the lyrics.

The song was from that movie called 50 Shades of Gray I'm pretty sure.

Maybe I'll watch it some day, I mean isn't it about some love story.

Finally I played the song while laying on the couch and closed my eyes mouthing the lyrics as it came on:

You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much

You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life

So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Fading in, fading out
On the edge of paradise
Every inch of your skin is a holy grail I've got to find
Only you can set my heart on fire, on fire
Yeah, I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

I'll let you set the pace
'Cause I'm not thinking straight
My head's spinning around I can't see clear no more
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (yeah)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (like you do)
Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do (oh)
Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do
What are you waiting for?

(Song Ends)

The song ended leaving a smile on my face because I could picture myself singing that song to Austin.

Wait did I say Austin!?! Um I meant Cody yes, not Austin heh.

Gosh this love triangle is the worst.

That's when I knew I forgot to do something which I decided to do right now just to get it over with.

I sit up on the couch and dial a number on my phone, holding it up to  my ear.

It kept ringing and ringing until finally someone picked up.

Hello? Becki? The very familiar voice said.

Finally, I took a deep breath and said,

Cody, I think we should take a break...