Chapter 25. Cody's visit

I didn't get the amount of votes I asked for on chapter 24 but it's whatever man I shouldn't be so greedy I guess. Omg these pictures of becstin are killing me DID U SEE THE VIDEO BECKY MADE FOR LOVIN SO HARD WITH AUSTIN IN IT?? OMG THAT KILLED ME AND ACCORDING TO AUSTIN BECKY IS HIS FIRST REAL RELATIONSHIP SO BEAT THAT CAMILA. HAHAHAHAHAHHA k.
Oh and let me warn you, this chapter is dirty and intense so beware... keep calm and hold your teddy.

Becky glared really hard at Cody, his face now red from me slapping the shit out of him.

If you're not hurt enough to not pinch my ass then maybe you should leave Cody she said firmly.

He looked at her still with a smirk on his face.

Sorry Becky my hand just slipped, won't happen again I promise he said cheekily.

Promise my ass... she mumbled.

They went into the kitchen and Becky looked at the big red bruise on his forehead from the alarm clock.

Wow. It got you pretty good didn't it? She smirked.

Cody glared at her.

I guess so, not my fault that I happened to be walking by and some crazy mofo throws an alarm clock out the window that just so happens to hit me in the head. Cody mumbled.

She laughed, I'm sorry that happened Cody I'm sure they were just mad and didn't mean it.

He just sat there and scoffed.

Becky put a bandage on his forehead and lead him to the door.

Cody looked mad.

So you're making me leave right when I just got here he said.

Well Cody I have things to do whether you like it or not so yeah.. Becky replied.

Cody started walking towards her and she started walking backwards away from him.

Finally Cody had her against the wall with no way out.

She gave him a mean glare.

Cody what the fuck are you doing get out!

He pressed his body against her and gently whispered in her ear.

Exactly what kind of things do you have to do?

She tried to push him away but failed miserably.

Such as go see Austin she replied firmly.

That made Cody mad and he pinned her hands above her head and forced his lips on hers.

She struggled with all her might to get him away but couldn't as he explored every inch of her mouth with his tongue.

He ran his hands every where on her struggling body making her really uncomfortable.

Cody looked in her eyes and said...

You're mine, no one else if you and Austin ever see each other again I wont hesitate to kill him.

Becki just glared right back, kneed him in the balls then managed to shove him off.

I HATE YOU CODY SIMPSON GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE

Cody got up and started towards the door in pain.

Before walking out, he turned around and said...

I'll be back Becky, the next time you see me I'm fucking you whether you like it or not.

He then smirked at her outrageous face and left the house with a big slam.

Becky knew she was in trouble but she didn't know what to do... she couldn't call the police because Cody would certainly kill her if she tried that.

Becky decided to take a quick nap and then go see how Austin's condition was going.

She layed on the couch and closed her eyes and was asleep within seconds.

Becky... a voice said.

I love you so much Becky please don't ever leave me again the voice said.

Becky soon realized it was Austin's voice and opened her eyes and there she was in a dark room with only one lamp shining in the middle.

Austin was across the room looking at her with a smile.

Becky started smiling and they both started walking towards eachother.

Before she could touch him, cody appeared behind him and stabbed Austin in the back.

Becky screamed, NO NO NO AUSTIN NO DON'T DIE

But it was too late, he was dead.

Becky tried to tackle Cody but he was too quick and had her pinned on the floor within minutes.

He ripped all her clothes off, tugging down his pants along with his superman underwear.

Cody then forced his mouth on her once more squeezing her body parts.

Becky had tears streaming down her face as he entered her with a hard thrust, no warning whatsoever.

She screamed a painful cry and continued screaming and crying as he went faster and faster going as hard as ever killing her insides and hitting the spot.

He finally came deep inside her as she layed there still crying in great pain since he just took her virginity.

There was blood everywhere because Cody popped her cherry.

Then Cody rolled her on her stomach and whispered in her ear.

Ready for round 2? This time it goes up your ass.

Becky tried weakly to crawl away but he forced his little guy in her ass leaving her about to pass out.

Thats when Becky woke up, tears streaming down her face as she sat up on the couch.

It was only just a dream...

Thank God.

Like the new book cover?