Chapter 15. New Love?

Hey guys...

I've made up my mind and have decided to keep the story and not delete it.

Therefore I dedicate this chapter to everyone who stayed with me and didn't let me give up.

Honestly all of you are the best.

For now on I'll try to update more often when I have the time, and yeah.. just... thank you :( so much.

~~~~~~~~~~☆☆☆~~~~~~~~~~
(Becky's  P.O.V ) 

As I layed there in Cody's arms all of a sudden he leans down and places a kiss onto my lips.

It wasn't rough with lust or anything like that...

The kiss was warm, sweet, and his lips were soft.

And guess what I did...

I kissed him back with the same sweetness, warmness, and softness he gave me.

When we pull away, we sat there on the bathroom floor just staring into each other's eyes.

Becky.... Cody whispers.

I couldn't tell what facial expression he had on.

It was all blank... he looked almost scared or nervous.

He eyes seemed bluer then ever before.

Realizing I still haven't said anything I answered before he would get suspicious or panic.

Cody... I whispered back.

W-well... he studdered.

Will you please be my girlfriend... for a long time now I have been in love with you. Ever since we met I've always loved you.

I love your beautiful brown eyes, your soft long dark hair, your smile, just everything... even your teeth. He chuckles at that last one he added.

-10 minutes later-

Cody was starting to get figitty because I still haven't said anything.

I was in really deep thought and was speechless.

I never would've guessed that Cody Simpson would love a girl like me..

And I think... I love him back.. I just love Austin more..

I mentally slap myself for thinking that.

Since Austin and I are no longer friends... I dont want to love him anymore... there's no point anyway...

Maybe just maybe I'll give Cody a chance to see if it works out.

If it doesn't work out then I hope we would still be able to be friends after it.

Finally, I look up into his nervous anxious face.

Cody, I would love to be your girlfriend because... I think I'm in love with you too.

-silence-

-awkward-

-no tension-

-just two people sitting on a bathroom floor-

-move along now nothing to see here-

-joy-

Suddenly he picks me up and spins me around making me giggle.

He sets me down, I look up into his eyes, and stand on my tippy toes and wrap my arms around around his neck.

He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down.

Our lips meet for the second time....

And want to know something.. I felt big colorful fireworks when it happend...