Chapter 30. Cheating and Romance

So after this comes the epilogue which I will try to make long.
So I've been thinking and I'm still not completely sure about a sequel if I didn't do a sequel would you be really mad?
Cause I'm completely out of ideas to be honest xD
What if I did, but only made it a short sequel such as 5 chapters lol.

Well here's chapter 30, beware there's some drama but some fluff.

~Grace ♡

(Austin's P.O.V)

Shet this was really bad I'm going to be in so much trouble.

How could I forget my own girlfriend and get together with my bestfriend shet that's messed up.

I have to talk to Becky about it..

Hopping into my car I sent her a quick text asking Becky to meet me at the park.

After she replied with an okay I started driving to the park and sat on the bench waiting for her.

There she was walking towards me with a smile on her happy face. Gosh I hate to take that smile away.

I decided to meet her half way and started walking towards her with an expressionless face trying to decide what to say.

Before I could say anything she grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss shocking me.

But I couldn't help but close my eyes and kiss back, soon we were full time making out my arms around her wait, her arms around my neck.

It was really hot, kissing her.

That's when I heard someone clear their throat and I quickly pushed Becky away seeing Camila behind us.

Becky had a hurt expression on her face but when her eyes landed on camila, she looked confused.

Hi babe I missed you! Camila said.

Babe? Becky whispered.

Never thought you would cheat on me Austin, I thought you loved me darling, Camila exclaimed.

Camila then turned towards Becky.

Austin's mine honey I don't know what spell you cast upon him but I'm about to break it.

Camilla stop... I quietly said.

Becky turned towards me and bitch slapped me.

We're over.... you fucken cheater she snarled then walked away.

I watched her go feeling tears threatening to fall.

I felt arms hug me from behind and instantly knew it was Camila.

Dont worry about her babe, shes not worth it.

Leaning into my ear she whispered seductively, Give it to me I'm worth it.. Austin.

No you're not. Becky's worth it.. I mumbled.

Excuse me... she spat, letting me go as I turned to face her.

I love Becky.. Camilla. I don't think I've ever loved you I think I kinda liked you like a crush but right now those feelings for you are gone, dead, disappeared forever most likely.

She glared at me with so much hate that it could scare anyone to death but I wasn't scared. I just stared at her with a blank expression.

WHATEVER MAHONE I NEVER LOVED YOU ANYWAY SO GO FUCK YOUR MOM'S CHEAT HAIR YOU DICK, She screamed.

~~~~~

(Third Person P.O.V)

With that Camila stomped off not mad that he cheated but mad that he could be with the one he loved.

The one camila loved was dead and she never got to tell them how she felt.

Suddenly she turned and went to the cemetery a few blocks from the park she walked from.

There Camila sat at Cody's grave crying.

She loved Cody Simpson but Cody loved Becky Gomez

Becky loved Austin Mahone and Austin loved her back.

What a weird love triangular sqaure.

Back at Becky's house she layed on her couch crying debating on whether to kill herself or not.

If she did... she could be with her parents whom were pretty much the only family that cared about her when they were alive

If she did then Austin could be with Camila happily without having to mess with Becky's feelings.

Little did Becky know... Austin was on the way to her house while she sat on the couch staring at the gun in her hand.

~~~~

(Becky's P.O.V)

I was seriously done with life I'm not sure why I haven't shot myself yet. Maybe fear but I don't know.

I heard banging on the door and got up annoyed to be interrupted.

Opening the door there stood Austin with a hint of sadness in his eyes.

What do you want Austin.... I sternly said.

Becky I love you not Camila you know that babe.. he whispered.

I scoff and try to close the door but he pushes his way in.

Backing away I hold the gun up against my head daring him to come closer.

Dont fucken call me babe, I'm not your babe Mr. Mahone.

Austin all of a sudden looked scared surprising me.

Becky... he said softly.

Hand me the gun now.. He said in a soft but stern voice.

The look in his eyes made me hand him the gun, I don't know how or why but I still trust him..

He threw the gun down rushing towards me, and slammed his lips on mine which was hot af.

He pulled away looking into my eyes.

I broke up with Camila and told her that the only person I love is you and I swear to God its true! he whispered.

I love you too.. I said before kissing him again.

~~~~~

Vote~Comment~ c:

Thoughts on Camila being in love with Cody?

Thoughts on the gun scene?

One last chapter to go...

TOMORROW IS MY BIRTHDAAAY. ILL BE 16.