Chapter 58 - Master?

A opened his eyes and looked around, seeing the familiar dim glow of his master's room. "Master!" A exclaimed in a demanding manner. "Master, where are you!?" he shouted again, demanding to know the location of his master so that he may confront what he saw and felt in regards to Ash.

A walked up to the chair that his master usually sat on, searching for the ominous presence. Instead, he only found an empty seat, with no signs of activity surrounding it. A grunted out of frustration and kicked his desk, a decision that he immediately regretted upon doing.

He expected his master to suddenly appear from the darkness and start scolding him for damaging the desk, but no such appearance occurred, only darkness. A sighed and shook his head, realizing that if he wanted the answers he so desperately desired, he was going to have to perform an incredibly risky move.

He did a quick scan of the room again, ensuring his master wasn't in there. Once he was sure the coast was clear, he quickly hopped into the sleek chair and turned it towards the small computer that he had used for many different things, including the information about the changing of locations for the Performance Showcase.

As he turned the computer on, he was met with extreme guilt. Why am I even doing this? He thought to himself, rethinking his choices. I'm supposed to be fighting Ash right now with that Zygarde core, not betraying my master! Those thoughts swirled around his head, almost leading him to shut off the computer and continue his rampage in the Ninja Village.

As his finger made its way towards the power button, a small notification popped up on the screen that caught A's eye. It was a small login screen that spelled out the letters 'AK', along with a password enterer. "AK," A repeated the words that were presented to him on the computer. "Who is AK?" He whispered to himself, wondering if perhaps his master was the person in question.

Pulling his finger back from the power button, A stared at the empty password box, realizing that he was at a roadblock. There's no way I could figure out the password, he told himself, trying to be realistic. So why am I still attempting to get in? He couldn't answer his question, so he began typing away different combinations that would relate to his master.

A few different attempts were made. A tried different names of Pokemon, like Zygarde or Garchomp, to name a few. After those failed, he entered different names of people, like Sycamore or Serena. Unfortunately, nothing seemed to work for him, as after every attempt, he was met with a red cross that signified an incorrect input.

Sighing, A realized that what he was telling himself all along was true. He wasn't about to get into his master's computer by randomly entering passwords, and he sure wasn't about to do it while his master could return any second. He pulled the small device out of his pocket and stared at the big red button on it, being reminded of Ash and the look he had on his face as he sent the shuriken straight at his face.

Suddenly, an idea popped into A's head. He quickly typed in the name 'Ash Ketchum' into the password box and pressed the enter button. For some odd reason, it didn't shock him when the red cross failed to appear, instead of being replaced by the successful green checkmark. It worked! A thought to himself, suddenly having access to all the files on his master's computer.

Having access to all the files. That statement echoed in A's mind, causing to him understand just how far deep he had gone into his curiosity. Nonetheless, he took a deep breath and began browsing the files, wanting to understand who his master was and why he was doing this.

As A browsed, he found only files regarding different blueprints for machines that were already built within the building they were in and location logs of Ash and Serena. After seeing the twenty-seventh blueprint, a file finally caught A's eye. It was simply titled 'A Reminder', which sent chills down A's spine due to how mysterious and cryptic the name was.