Chapter 1

At Malhotra house,

Sandhiya was sleeping peacefully in her room after the tiring days of her brother's wedding. She wakes up late in the morning and goes to the living room "Maa I'm hungry.. I want food". Vishwa, her brother looks at her "Maa don't give her food.. look at the time.. it's 12.. wait for some more time lunch will itself be ready". She glares at him "You wouldn't have slept na.. that's why you were up early.. if you sleep only na you would know". Saira, her sister-in-law turns red hearing her, Vishwa chases her "Sandy Youuu.. don't you think you are talking too much".

He catches and tickles her "Talking too much nowadays.. I'll also see in future", she squirm and giggles "Stop.. stop.. okay okay.. sorry.. sorry.. bha.. bhabhiii (sister-in-law).. help..". Saira goes near them "Vishwa.. stop.. she isn't able to breathe", Vishwa stops. Sandhiya glares at Vishwa muttering "Idiot.. stupid.. monkey..", she goes to the kitchen "Maa.. look at him na how he troubles me.. ". Her mom chuckles "Now go and complain to Saira about your brother.. not me", Vishwa looks at Saira "She will support me only", Saira chuckles and goes near Sandhiya "Ahemmm.. in your dreams Vishwa.. I'm going to support Sandhiya.. not you.. I too have a brother so I know how you will trouble..".

Sandhiya shows her tongue to Vishwa and runs off to her room taking the masala dosa that her mom had made for her. She completes eating her dosa and opens her wardrobe to take her clothes to go freshen up. Just when she opens the wardrobe a chocolate box falls on her, she picks it up smiling as her thoughts wander back to the one who gave it to her.

Flashback begins,

It was before her brother's marriage, Vishwa, and his friends Akshay and Jay had just then come back from their short trip to Ooty. Sandhiya had gone to Vishwa's room, she wiggles her eyebrows looking at him "How was the trip with bhabhiiii", He looks at her "Go ask your bhabhiii", She hits her head "Fineee.. where are my gifts Bhai (brother)", Vishwa looks at her smiling to himself trying to irritate her "What gifts Sandy". She narrows her eyes at him "When you go out somewhere you are supposed to bring gifts for your sweet sister", he laughs looking at her "Sweet sister.. wait let me search for her.. because I see only my crazy sister".

She smacks his shoulder and turns to go from there but he stops her "Well I did bring something for my crazy sister but if she doesn't want.. it's okay". She runs back to him "What is it", he chuckles and gives her the chocolates that Saira made him buy. She looks at the chocolates and mutters to herself "Someone else has to give this to me.. not you bhai", but he still hears it and chuckles to himself. He then takes another box from his bag without her notice and hands it over to her, she looks at surprised "Wow bhai.. you actually have some brain.. or bhabhi has put some brain in you.. anyway.. this is great.. I love these essential oils". She runs off to her room.

Later in the evening she comes back from her friend's house. When she was back in her room she saw a heart shaped chocolate box with some white roses kept on her bed.