Chapter 12

The next day, that is the day of their wedding. No one had let Sandhiya and Akshay meet after the Ghara Gharoli ritual. Even during the walk to the temple Akshay had not even looked at Sandhiya, he was still blushing from kiss that Sandhiya had given him while she kept chuckling looking at him.

She smiles remembering him stumbling while walking even at one glance of her, how cute he is.. just once I kissed him.. not even kissed just pecked him once and he was blushing like a bride the whole while here I'm shamelessly thinking how to kiss this cute man again.. for kissing him these people need to let me meet him..

I should have been strict with bhai.. uhhh.. I let him meet bhabhi secretly even before marriage but here bhabhi isn't even letting me out of this room.. I'm going to trouble their baby so much.. let them just wait and watch.. but she is cute.. bhai is so much smitten by her.. full time they keep romancing only..

Look at my one.. he just started blushing when I kissed him.. hmm my one is different.. unique.. and cutest of all❤️. She was wearing a simple green and white coloured salwar and roaming around in her room looking out through the window in her room.

She sees Akshay walking around in the backyard of the wedding hall. She sees her brother and Jay accompanying him soon, they three were talking something. She smiles seeing Akshay's facing turning all shades of red. She chuckles looking at them, Offo this bhai and Jay bhai.. they never stop teasing him.. my poor Akshay turns all shades of red..

Akshay looks towards her window while looking around, she smiles looking at him and passes a wink towards him. He stumbles again turning red, he looks away right at the moment, Godd!!.. what is this.. she.. she kissed me yesterday..

Now this.. what happened to her.. umm if you remember.. you are getting married to her today.. and tonight is your wedding night for which your two idiot of friends were teasing you.. you do remember what happens in a wedding night right.. umm yeah.. yeah.. umm I.. I better go get ready for the wedding..

✨✨✨

Sandhiya kept looking out the window when Saira came into her room "Sandy.. it's time for Chooda chadana.. your Mama and Maami are waiting.. come.. you can stare at Akshay bhai all you want during the marriage and after the marriage".

Saira takes her to the place the havan was taking place. The traditional red and ivory bangles worn by the bride were placed in a plate filled with milk and roses. Sandhiya was made to sit in front of them, once the havan was over her mama and mami made her wear the bangles and covered it with a white cloth as the bride is not supposed to see the bangles till the wedding starts.

 Sandhiya was made to sit in front of them, once the havan was over her mama and mami made her wear the bangles and covered it with a white cloth as the bride is not supposed to see the bangles till the wedding starts

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After which Sandhiya was made to wear Kalire, these are small umbrella shaped ornaments attached to the bangles which are filled with betel nuts, dry fruits and coconut. The bride is made to shower the Kalire on all the single girls who attend the wedding, it is believed that the girl on whom the Kalire falls will be next one to get married. All the single girls were made sit and Sandhiya was asked to shower the Kalire on them.