Chapter 2

Two weeks later, Sandhiya and Akshay were at the temple again. Sandhiya was fidgeting looking at the ground, Akshay looks at her "What happened Dhiya". She looks elsewhere "Umm I have to go to Chennai next week for my final semester and practice". Akshay keeps looking here and there "I know.. Vishwa told me", she looks at him "Umm sooo.. ". Akshay looks at her "Soo..", she looks at him "You don't have anything to say??". He looks elsewhere "No.. was I supposed to say something.. ohh yeah.. All the best.. do well".

Sandhiya just rolls her eyes at him, she wanted to smack his head, oh godd!! I thought atleast now he will tell.. but no.. all he says is all the best.. where do I go and bang my head.. I should bang my head against the wall.. even better bang his head against the wall. Akshay keeps calling her but she was busy in her thoughts of whose head to bang against what "Dhiya... Dhiya..". She comes out of her thoughts when he calls her a bit louder "Haa.. Haan", Akshay looks at her "Where are you lost". She looks at him "Nothing.. nothing at all", She looks to the other side and mutters to herself "just thinking where I want to bang your head".

Akshay had finally started talking to her after the day at the temple, Sandhiya was happy seeing him talk to her, even if it was only a little. She was jumping in joy like a little kid after she had gone home that day. Now she had to leave to Chennai again for her final semester to complete her post graduation in Opthalmology, she would be back only after six months. She was expecting him to say something about his feelings atleast now but when didn't she felt like banging her head against the wall or all the more better his head so that he will spill his feelings.

Akshay looks at her "Can we leave Dhiya", She narrow her eyes at him "Yeah.. yeah let's leave". They both go out of the temple, Akshay takes out his bike, Sandhiya gets on his bike. The whole way she keeps glaring at him through the side mirror. Akshay looks at her through the mirror and finds her glaring at him, he smiles "What happened Dhiya.. any problem", She narrows her eyes at him "No.. no problem at all.. you don't have anything to say right.. so you just look ahead and drive..".

They soon reached Malhotra house, he drops her and goes back to his home. Sandhiya goes to her room, what do I do of this man.. I won't be here for six months.. still he is not ready to say anything.. uhhh.. Idiot. She was stuffing her face into her pillow when she hears a knock on her room door. She mutters a 'come in' and sits up on her bed, Saira enters her room "Hey Sandy.. what are you doing here when everyone is waiting for you at the dining table for dinner". Sandhiya looks at her "Let's go bhabhi (Sister-in-law)", Saira stops her "What happened.. why do you look like you are sad..".

Sandhiya looks at Saira "No bhabhi.. nothing like that..", Saira smiles "You don't want to tell it's okay.. let's go have dinner". They both go down for dinner, everyone were having their dinner quietly, Saira and Vishwa were whispering something to eachother. Their mom and dad look at them "What is it children.. what phus phus is going on..", Saira looks at them "Maa since Sandy is going to Chennai.. we were thinking.. tomorrow we all spend the day together.. we can call everyone here.. or we all can go out".

Sandhiya looks at Saira shocked, Vishwa also joins Saira "Yes Maa.. this monkey is going away again for six months.. we all can live peacefully.. we should celebrate Maa". Sandhiya glares at him "Shut up Bhai (Brother).. Bhabhi see na he is calling me monkey", Saira smacks Vishwa's shoulder "Vishwaaa.. why are you calling her monkey.. you are only a monkey". Sandhiya chuckles "Yeah.. bhabhi will know all the stunts you do na.. see she is calling you a monkey", Vishwa turns to Saira "This is why you supported her", Saira looks at both of them and shakes her head "Shut up and eat both of you".

At Sharma house,

Akshay was in his room after he had gone back home dropping Sandhiya, he was thinking, I won't be able to see her for six months again.. should I tell her what I feel now itself.. no.. let her complete her studies and come back.. I will.. I have waited so much.. I think I can wait six more months.. I know she is expecting me to say something.. just six more months Dhiya.. once you are back I will tell you.. I don't want anything to stop you or distract you from your studies.. especially when you are so close to achieving your dreams.

After sometime he gets a call from Vishwa "Hey", "Hey Akshay.. tomorrow you are coming here.. I don't want to hear anything else.. be here in the morning that's all". Akshay laughs hearing him "Okay fine I'll come.. but what's the occasion", Vishwa chuckles "Ahemmm.. let's just say it's Someone's.. Ahemmm farewell party". Akshay blushes, he knew that Vishwa knows what he feels for Sandhiya but didn't ask anything about it, he also knew that Vishwa was waiting for him to come and tell.

Akshay had decided that he will tell Vishwa once he has confessed what he feels to Sandhiya. Vishwa calls for him when he doesn't reply "Akshayy.. you there", Akshay "Yeah.. Vishu.. okay I'll be there tomorrow", Vishwa teases him "Ofcourse Ofcourse.. you will be happy to come.. Ahemm.. you have to.. Ahemm Ahemm.. see someone na.. Ahemm.. okay.. see you tomorrow Akshay".

The next morning, Sandhiya's friends and Vishwa's friends were at Malhotra house. Sandhiya's friends Deeksha, Maithri and Kriti was sitting with her in her room. Deeksha looks at Sandhiya "Soo did he say anything", Sandhiya sighs "No he didn't.. but I'm sure he will soon..". Maithri looks at her "If he isn't saying anything you go and tell him Sandy.. does the boy have to confess all the time.. why don't you go and confess to him".

Sandhiya looks at her surprised "Mee.. umm I will tell him everything.. once I come back.. that's what I have decided.. even if he doesn't I will confess to him once I come back.. you are right.. not always the boy needs to confess first.. it will be me this time". All three of them hug her "Come now he is outside only.. your bhabhi also called us already", Sandhiya nods.

They all go to the living room, Sandhiya sees Akshay and Jay with Saira and Vishwa. They were talking already, Saira had already seen Sandhiya passing them, so she asks the question "Akshay Anna when are you going to get married.. Vishwa is married to me now.. Jay Anna is also getting engaged next month.. when are you planning to get married". Sandhiya was standing in a corner to hear his answer.

Vishwa looks at Saira confused as to why is she asking the question, while Saira just winks at him without anyone's notice. Vishwa gulps the water kept next to him and looks at her shocked. Akshay keeps looking elsewhere and answers "Not planning to get married anytime in the next six months..", he could see Sandhiya standing there listening to his answer, he looks at her "After that.. let's see.. what the girl says".

Vishwa and Jay give teasing looks to Akshay "Ahemmm.. Okay.. I think someone else also heard that", Vishwa says eyeing Sandhiya. Sandhiya runs off from there after hearing him, her heart flutters, does that mean he will confess to me.. once I come back.. Goshh.. I didn't know he was waiting for me to complete my studies.. so thoughtful he is.. no wonder I love this man.. uff this is more than enough.. I'll confess once I come back.

She blushes and smiles to herself and goes back to the living room where everyone was sitting. They all were watching a movie, Sandhiya keeps stealing glances of Akshay while he was too busy watching the movie. She hits her head seeing him watch the T.V intently, he is cute.. but lacks a little bit of brain and knowledge on romance.. but not to worry Akshay's Dhiya.. it's okay.. I can set that right.. like bhabhi has done with bhai. She looks at Saira and Vishwa who had forgotten that everyone is present in the living room and were looking at each other lost in each other's eyes.

Akshay keeps smiling looking at the screen, unknown to Sandhiya he was also stealing glances at her but as soon as she turns to look at him, he turns away diverting his focus completely to the TV. He keeps smiling seeing her glaring at him, she is cute.. she is definitely thinking I don't even know the abcd of romance.. my dear dhiya come back completing studies.. we will see.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini