Chapter 8

The next day morning, Sandhiya was at breakfast table having breakfast with her family. She looks at her Mom and dad while her brother and bhabhi keep giving her teasing looks. Vishwa looks at her "Ahem.. Ahemm.. someone wants to say something I think".

She looks at him shocked "Ha.. haan.. who", Saira chuckles at her shocked reaction "No one Sandy.. just that we saw someone shying away and running to their room.. and someone's bike leaving from our road".

The sandwich in her hand drops on the plate, she looks at them shocked "Whatt..". She looks down blushing while Vishwa and Saira keep giving her teasing looks.

She looks at her mom and dad "Maa Papa Bhai bhabhi.. I need to tell you something..". They all look at her, her dad smiles "Yes beta what is it.. tell us Sandhiya". She looks here and there "Umm.. Papa.. Umm.. Papa.. I.. I".

Vishwa smiles looking at her "Yeah Sandy.. tell us what is it baby.. I don't think anyone will have a problem in doing what you want". Saira also encourages her to go ahead and tell.

She takes a deep breath and looks at her parents "Maa Papa.. I.. I love someone.. and I want to marry him". Her parents look at her "Who is it Sandhiya", she closes her eyes "Akshay..". Her mom looks at her shocked "Akshay.. you mean our Akshay.. as in Vishwa's friend Akshay.. really?"

She nods closing her eyes tightly not knowing what kind of reaction to expect from them. She had turned completely red after confessing about Akshay to her parents.

They both keep quiet without saying anything, she opens her eyes slightly to look at their reactions. She was shocked looking at them as they keep smiling brightly looking at her.

She keeps looking at them shocked "Maa Papa you both are smiling", Vishwa looks at her "No they are glaring at you thinking how to send you out of this house".

Saira smacks his shoulder "Idiot.. shut up". He rubs shoulder "What Saira.. I said the truth na.. I was thinking how to send her out of the house.. I think even Maa and Papa were also thinking about it.. she has herself given an option..

But I'm just sad for my Akki that he has to tolerate this monkey.. poor him.. but what to do.. it's his fate". Saira smacks his shoulder again "He is very lucky to marry our Sandy.. I'm right na Sandy", Sandhiya blushes red hearing her.

Her mom and dad smile looking at her "We will happy to have Akshay in our family baby.. we have no objection.. we have see him grow up with Vishwa.. we know all about him.. we also know how he is.. all his qualities.. I'm sure he will take care of you well Sandhiya".

She smiles looking at them "He will Maa.. I'm more than sure papa..". Her mom looks at her "Now to the actual question.. when did this start", she blushes "Maa I confessed to him yesterday only.. he.. well he just asked me to marry him..".

Vishwa chuckles "Ohhooo I have so much to talk to my would be brother-in-law.. this is going to be so much fun.. me and Jay are going to tease him to the fullest.. he kept teasing us na.. now see what I do".

Her dad smiles "Vishwa even I have to make a talk with my would be son-in-law.. so tell him to get ready for that also.. there are a lot of people that he needs to please.. to marry our Sandy.. tell him to remember that".

Sandhiya looks at her brother and father shocked "Oh godd.. finally he has confessed after so many years.. please don't scare him away.. he doesn't even talk much.. what problem do you have against him bhai..

And Papa.. he is going to your son-in-law.. you didn't scare away Bhabhi na.. like that you can't scare away him.. he is already very silent don't make him even more silent papa.."