Chapter 11

The mehendi and Sangeet ceremony had gotten over. It was the day of Sandhiya and Akshay's haldi. Everyone were getting ready for the haldi, Sandhiya was ready and was waiting to be called.

She was ready in a golden-yellow shimmery lehenga with floral ornaments for jewellery. Her hair was tied in a fishtail braid, she was glowing more and more as the day of her wedding kept nearing. Now that her wedding was the next day she was glowing the brightest.

 Now that her wedding was the next day she was glowing the brightest

Her friends were teasing her sitting along with her. Maithri looks at her "Sandy from tomorrow nobody can save Akshay bhai.. yaar I will talk to him and ask him if he is sure about this".

Her friend Kriti chuckles "Haan haan let's go and ask him today only.. tomorrow will be too late na..". Sandhiya glares at them, Deeksha chuckles "Don't worry Sandy.. he will not run away.. kya karen bach nahi sakte na.. pyaar jo karthe hain tum jaise bandar se" (what to do.. he cannot escape right.. he loves a monkey like you after all).

Sandhiya shoots glares at them all "Shut up okay.. I'll see what you all do when your future husbands arrive okay.. I'll make sure to tell each one of your embarassing stories to them.. all your monkey and donkey works.. don't worry", she gives them all a smile.

They all look at her laughing "Yeah yeah.. we will see that when it happens". Just then Saira comes to the room to take Sandhiya to the stage. Saira smiles looking at Sandhiya "Haiyoo Sandy.. you are looking so beautiful baby.. let's go.. I know Akshay bhai is already smitten.. he is going to be completely whipped today".

Sandhiya blushes and goes along with Saira. The stage was setup for both Akshay and Sandhiya. The stage was completely decorated with yellow and white marigolds. She smiles admiring the decorations.

She keeps smiling looking the decorations "Bhabhi this is so beautiful"

She keeps smiling looking the decorations "Bhabhi this is so beautiful". Saira smiles "And you sitting in here is going to make it more beautiful.. now go and sit down.. you cannot see Akshay bhai now".

She pouts trying to look past the screen. Akshay was sitting on the other side of the screen. Saira chuckles "Aa.. aa.. no sandy.. you have to wait". She looks at Saira "Not fair bhabhi.. we didn't put such a big screen for you and bhai na.. why only for us..".