Chapter 5

Sandhiya instructs him where she wants to go. He stops the bike and turns to her confused as she only keeps telling him the directions but not the exact place where she wants them to go. He looks at her through the mirror "Dhiya where exactly do you want to go.. I'm getting confused with all your directions". She smiles looking at him "Don't worry.. I'm not taking you to any empty dark alley to kill you.. If I had to I could have don't that long ago.. just follow the directions".

He shakes his head looking at her "If you tell me where we are going I think we can reach soon Dhiya", she still keeps smiling "Uffo have some patience na.. we will reach soon.. you just follow my directions". He rolls his eyes looking at her through the mirror "Nobody can win you in talks", she chuckles a little "Get used to it".

He smiles and again starts his bike, this time he just follows her directions quietly. They soon reached the park where he used to play with Vishwa and Jay when they were kids. He looks at the place shocked, it had been years since he had visited. That had also been the place where he met her for the first time along with Vishwa when she just a mere 2 year old while he was a 7 year old.

He turns to her still surprised "This place..", she smiles "Though I don't remember.. I have heard from bhai that this is the place we first met when we were kids". He just smiles looking at her and gets down from his bike "and why are we here suddenly today".

She keeps looking down blushing "Umm.. I.. I..", Akshay keeps looking at her "Yes Dhiya.. you brought us here right.. why". She keeps looking down blushing and runs inside the park. He follows behind her smiling, there was no one in the park except them. She settles herself on a swing, he also sits down on the swing next to hers.

She turns to him "What is your long awaited work". He chuckles nervously "Ummm.. that.. that is... Na.. nothing". She smiles looking at him "Ohh so that's why you didn't want to take any work even if it was urgent". He looks elsewhere smiling sheepishly "Ummm yeah I.. I.. I was hungry.. so I wanted to eat.. it's been long since we had lunch right"

She chuckles looking at him "So you want to go have something to eat now?", he replies almost instantly "No". She smiles "Okay", saying that she gets down from the swing and runs off near a tree. Akshay also goes near the tree but stands opposite to Sandhiya, she turns around her back touching the tree trunk, Akshay also does the same.

Sandhiya extends her hand back, her right hand brushes with Akshay's left hand. She withdraws her hand quickly feeling a tingling sensation again at the pit of her stomach when their hands brush. Again a blush creeps up her cheeks making her face pink. She again extends her hand back closer to Akshay's, this time she intertwines their fingers and holds his hand.

Her heart flutters at the zoo of butterflies released in her stomach again. Akshay's heart starts thumping hard in his chest as she intertwines their fingers. His was beating so hard that he was scared if his heart would come out through his mouth. They both lean their heads on the tree trunk behind them, Akshay tightens the hold on her hand.

Sandhiya's pista green dupatta which was flying with the wind gets stuck to his watch. Her dupatta pulls her back as she tries to take a step forward, she thinks it's Akshay holding her dupatta, she stutters getting nervous "Aa.. Akshay.. wha.. what are you doing". He smiles looking her dupatta stuck to his watch in his left hand which was holding her hand.

His heart skips a beat as she calls him by his name for the first time. He puts his right hand on his heart muttering 'Calm down.. calm down.. I don't want to suffer a cardiac arrest right now'. She again tries to step forward but again feels the pull of her dupatta, "Let me go please". He still doesn't say anything, she turns towards his side and sees her dupatta stuck to his watch.