Chapter 13

They both reached Sharma house where Akshay's Mom, dad and some of their relatives were waiting to welcome the newly weds. Akshay and Sandhiya get down from the car, Akshay's mom was standing there with an aarthi thaal. Akshay and Sandhiya stand at the doorstep, his mom places a pot of rice near the doorstep.

His mom performs the aarthi smiling looking at them, she turns to Sandhiya after doing the aarthi "Sandhiya push this pot of rice with your right leg and enter beta (child)". She does as told by Akshay's mom, she steps inside pushing the pot of rice with her right leg.

She was then asked to step into the plate of Alta and walk inside the house. She again does as told, she walks towards the pooja room and lights up a diya. Akshay's cousins were all there teasing the newly weds. They both were made to sit opposite to each other, a bowl of milk was kept in front of them.

One of his cousins looks at them "Okay Bhai and Bhabhi now I'm putting this ring inside the bowl.. whoever finds the ring first will always listen to the other person.. and please love birds find the ring.. don't get lost in each other". Everyone chuckles while Akshay and Sandhiya blush at the comment.

Akshay and Sandhiya were searching for the ring. Their hands keeps brushing with eachother as they keep searching for the ring. The brushing of their hands make both of them turn all shades red blushing. Sandhiya gets a sudden idea, she holds his hand chuckling to herself not looking at him, he tries to get his hand out of her hold but she keeps holding his hand not letting it go chuckling to herself.

She looks up at him smiling, he looks at her shaking his head, he winks looking at her to get his much needed revenge for what she did in the morning. She gulps blushing red looking at him and let's go of his hand, they both keep moving their hands inside the bowl.

Suddenly she feels Akshay holding her hand, she looks up at him surprised. He smiles looking at her, she feels him placing something in her hand. She realises that he has placed the ring in her hand, she looks at him, he just blinks his eyes smiling indicating her to take it out.

She takes out the ring, everyone cheers for her and start teasing Akshay "Offo bhai.. dekha bhabhi ne dhood liya.. ab tho bhabhi ki hi sunni padegi aapko.. haan.." (See sister-in-law found it.. now you have to listen to her only). He smiles looking at her while Sandhiya takes Akshay's hand and makes him wear the ring.

She turns to his cousins smiling still holding his hand "Why does he only have to listen to me.. we both will listen to each other.. that's what marriage is all about right.. partnership.. partnership in everything.. listening to each other.. understanding one another even when the other is not able to express.. sharing each other's problems and happiness.. fighting with each other yet not giving up on each other..".

She looks at Akshay smiling, he too smiles looking at her tigtening his hold on her hand. His cousins smile looking at them "Hayeee.. bhabhi.. bhai you both are so cute.. the way you love each other and support each other.. we are going to treasure this couple for sure".

Akshay's cousins take Sandhiya to Akshay's room which was decorated with roses and candles for their wedding night. She gets nervous seeing all the decorations, his cousin chuckle looking at the decorations "All the best bhabhi.. we need little versions of both of you soon".

She smiles looking at the decorations, she goes out and stands near the balcony waiting for Akshay.

Heartfelt Love (Completed)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara