Chapter 10

A month and half later...

The pre wedding rituals of Akshay and Sandhiya had started. It was the day of Sandhiya's mehendi. She was ready in a dark green coloured lehenga with a white lace dupatta. All her outfits for the rituals were designed by her sister-in-law, Saira who is a fashion designer.

 All her outfits for the rituals were designed by her sister-in-law, Saira who is a fashion designer

The Groom's close family had also arrived. Saira along with Jay's wife Kriti, was putting Sandhiya's hair up in a bun and applying slight make up on her as she didn't want much make up for the pre wedding rituals.

Her friends Maithri, Kriti and Deeksha kept teasing making her turn red blushing. Saira looks at her smiling "You don't need any make up Sandy.. you are already glowing with this blush.. right na girls". They all chuckle "Ofcourse.. she doesn't need.. and Akshay bhai will also fall flat for you with this look itself.. imagine if you look even more beautiful.. pity his condition".

Sandhiya turns the darkest shade of red blushing hearing their words and mutters "Shut up all of you.. seems like you will itself scare him away.. wasn't what bhai and papa did enough.. godd how much they scared.. if you all do anything I'll kill you all".

Saira chuckles "That was actually fun.. you know seeing Akshay bhai getting so nervous". Sandhiya glares at her "Really bhabhi.. they both scared him so much.. poor guy if they had talked to him like that for some more time.. he would not have even opened his mouth to talk to me after that". Saira and Jay's wife Kriti chuckle thinking about the day making Sandhiya glare more at them.

Flashback begins..

A couple of days after the engagement Jay along with wife Kriti and Akshay were invited to Malhotra house for lunch. Sandhiya was looking at her dad and brother suspiciously as they kept giving each other mischievous looks throughout the lunch.

She was sure they both were upto something but what it was she didn't know. After lunch, everyone were sitting in the living room and talking when Vishwa and Sandhiya's father turn towards Akshay.

Sandhiya understood what they were upto now, oh goddd.. what the hell are they thinking.. these two and their stupid plans to scare Akshay. Vishwa looks at Akshay "Akki you are getting married to my sister na.. we have some conditions".

Akshay looks at him surprised "What conditions Vishu". Her dad looks at Akshay with a serious look "Akshay till now you have seen me only as a fun dad but when it comes to my daughters I'm very strict.. no funny business when it comes to my daughter".

Vishwa also looks at him with a serious expression "And it's my sister.. though she is an irritating monkey.. she is my sister afterall.. so now apart from being your best friend.. I'll be a strict brother-in-law.. I don't want any complaints from my sister.. if at I hear one I will forget that you are my best friend.."

Her dad again looks at Akshay "Heard that Akshay.. now keep this all in mind before speaking or doing anything.. me and Vishwa will forget that we know you from childhood..". Akshay was surprised with their talks and was getting really nervous with their intimidating talks.