Chapter 6

Sandhiya has poured out her feelings to what she had felt for him. Something he had wanted to hear from her since a really long time, something he wanted to tell her since a really long time yet couldn't bring himself to tell her. Their courtship wasn't a silent one anymore with everything that she had voiced out.

He was still trying to take in everything that she had said, though he knew most of it yet hearing it from her was music to his heart. His heart was dancing in happiness as she continued to tell him how much she loved him. His heart was beating so hard that he was thinking if she could hear it in the otherwise silence that had fallen over them after her confession.

She kept looking at him, looking for a reaction from him as his mind wandered back to the day she had been looking at him with the same expression, for any reaction from him as she told him the news, when his heart fluttered for the first time seeing her,

Flashback begins,

Her 12th board exams had been completed. She was all the more nervous while waiting for her results. At first, when her exams had completed, she had gotten busy with the preparation for medical entrance exams. But as soon as the date of the results were announced, she had become nervous again getting stressed and tensed.

Akshay who had been continuously visiting his best friend, Vishwa's home then had observed her. Even he didn't know why he kept visiting regularly at Vishwa's home when he knew the three bestfriends, himself, Vishwa and Jay would be meeting every weekend.

No matter how much he tried to convince himself, he couldn't stop himself from going to Vishwa's house, only to get a glance of his best friend's sister. He didn't know why his heart kept asking for him to see her, even one glance was enough to satisfy his heart's yearning.

During one such visits, when he was passing by her room to go to Vishwa's room, he had heard her talking on the phone how stressed and tensed she was for the exams. As soon as he heard that he wanted to do something about, he had seen her working hard and he didn't want her to stress and get scared and make her hardwork go in vain.

He immediately thought of something and went out to bring her chocolates for her. His brain kept questioning him why he is doing this for her, why he had suddenly started to care for her. He just kept convincing himself that she is his best friend's sister and he should take care of her that's why he is doing all this.

Similar to that time when he saw her stressing over her exams, he again saw her freak out as soon as the dates for the results were announced. He had heard about the dates being announced through the news, just after which he visited her house. He saw her pacing around in her room talking to herself, she is cute.. oh god she is talking to herself.. Uffo can this girl get any more crazy.. with the way she is pacing I'm sure the ground beneath her is going to melt.. let me go talk to Vishu.

He goes to Vishwa's room "Vishu yaar let's go out somewhere na..", Vishwa looks at him "Don't you have semesters starting next week Akki". Akshay keeps looking here and there "Umm it's getting stressful Vishu.. Accounting and finance management is eating my head.. let's call Jay na.. let's go out for sometime.. I want to relax.. and.. if.. if Sandhiya wants she could also come".

Vishwa looks at Akshay surprised "Sandhiya.. why",  Akshay keeps looking here and there not knowing what to say "Yaar Vishu I was just saying.. her exams got over a few days ago only right.. she would also feel relaxed.. I mean only if she wants". Vishwa looks at Akshay with raised eyebrows but doesn't question him further and just nods.

Akshay calls Jay while Vishwa goes to ask Sandhiya's room, he was about to enter when he sees her talking to herself and pacing around the room. He smiles looking at his sister, umm so my dearest Akshay saw her stressing out... So that's why.. Hmm I think I need to have a 'talk' with my dear Akshay soon.