Epilogue

2 years later...

Both Sandhiya and Akshay's family were running around trying to arrange everything perfectly for the big day. Akshay was checking if everything was ready as per Sandhiya's demands.

Sandhiya was getting ready in her room, she comes out of the bathroom clad in a pista green coloured silk saree. Akshay also enters the room just then after checking everything. He goes near Sandhiya, he makes her sit down on the bed and starts wiping her hair.

He messes up her hair completely while wiping them, she pushes off the towel as soon as he stops wiping her hair. She flips her hair back and pouts looking at him, he smiles and sits down next to her "My dear Dhiya.. why are you pouting now".

She looks at him still pouting "You don't let me do any work.. also see how you messed up my hair". He smiles and holds her by her shoulder "Dhiyaa.. now our little dhiya is growing inside you.. and it's my responsibility to make sure both my dhiya's are healthy and happy".

She looks at him still pouting "I'm fine na.. just 3 months pregnant.. you are not letting me do any work at all.. I wanted to do all this.. today is really big day right..". He smiles and hugs her "I know Dhiya it's a big day for us.. I also know how much you planned for this day.. and the pregnancy was unplanned and unannounced.. but as much as the big day is important your health is also important.. you know na you are a little weak..

and we all are here right we will take care of everything.. everything will take place just as you wanted okay.. you just rest". Sandhiya looks at him pouting still and shaking her head and crossing her arms over her chest "No one listens to me..". He smiles and kisses her forehead making her melt into his embrace.

She backs off from his embrace and scoots closer to him, he looks at her surprised as to what she is doing, she leans up and presses her lips to cheeks leaving a lingering kiss. He turns a dark shade of pink blushing, she smiles looking at him "It's been 2 years to our marriage baby.. still you blush at my sudden kisses".

He chuckles looking at her, his hand travels into her saree sliding over her bare waist making her breathe hitch. He looks at her eyes which were bending down shyly due to his touch and also her cheeks turn red "And even after 2 years.. my bold lady you become shy whenever I touch you".

She looks back up at him, and smacks his shoulder "I like my shy Akshay better". He smiles looking at her "It's all your work only.. you only made me like this na". She smiles "Now go get ready.. else we will be late.. and everyone would think it is because of me while the reality would be because of you".

He chuckles and goes to get ready. Both their families were at the venue waiting for Sandhiya and Akshay. Soon Sandhiya and Akshay arrive at the venue, Akshay holds Sandhiya's hand and helps her get down from the car while she just shakes her head smiling at her protective husband.

He had become extremely protective of her ever since they came to know she is pregnant and also that she is also a little weak and that she needs to be taken proper care of. Sandhiya first wanted to achieve her dream of opening her own clinic after which she wanted to think about a baby and Akshay had also agreed with her.

The pregnancy came up unplanned and unannounced, they both were surprised but nevertheless they knew they were elated with the news. Since the day Akshay had not let her step out of the house alone, wherever she went he accompanied her or atleast someone from their family would.

Today was the opening of the clinic, Sandhiya wanted to do all the work today but her husband and family didn't even let her lift a paper. Akshay takes her to the entrance of the clinic where everyone were waiting for them, Vishwa looks at his smiling sister "How much time do you take to get ready Sandy.. see everyone's waiting".