1 - The Start of Something New

disclaimer: everything is purely fiction. The way I write the Enhypen members are not an accurate portrayal to their real selves.

Enjoy! :)

***

Have you ever felt alone?

Where there's no one to listen to you... talk to you... hold you? Where you're consumed with only negativity because you feel that anyone you get close to... disappears?

The constant back-and-forth with yourself wondering "why oh why am I the only person on this earth that isn't loved?"

What's wrong with me? Am I not worthy of happiness?

Why am I the only one quietly sobbing in my room as I clutch my pillow, wishing and waiting for an angel to hug me and tell me that everything will be alright...

Do you ever wish for that?

Do you ever wish to join the dancing crowd as they celebrate their mom's birthday or... their dads? 

I wish for that. Constantly.

So constantly to a point that it boils up inside of me, because I know that I'm wasting my breath.

Depressing as a first impression. Am I right?

You probably wanted to stop midway and give up on me like everyone else.

You probably let out a big sigh. 

Wondering, why haven't I gone to therapy... or better yet... why haven't my parents delt with me already? Or what kind of parenting methods are they practicing?

Actually, you're probably thinking...

"Suck it up Kim Sora!" My parental grandmother, Kim Seon-Ok, yells from the driver seat.

I lean my head on the window of the back seat, absolutely dreading of the new life that my brother, Kim Sunoo, desperately wants.

"Ya, you're ruining this for everyone," glares Sunoo from the passenger seat.

I roll my eyes looking out the window because that's all I can really do. Ignoring the source of the problem by looking the other way.

As you all probably guessed it, I'm Kim Sora, or what people from Suwon like to call me "the pathetic little sister" or my favorite "Miss death bed."

I'm only 18, but I've probably checked into hospitals more than the elder that lives down your street.

My lungs suck.

I can do a few active activities as long as I take my medicine and do my breathing exercises.

 It's not like I can't run. I can, but barely. At a slow pace... extremely slow. Oh! I can dance... if moving side to side slowly is what you call dancing.

As my older brother would have dance recitals and badminton games, I would watch in the shadows, because if I even dared to do heavy exercise, that meant my next trip to the ER.

"This is your DJ Sunoo and up next is Girls Generation Run Devil Run!" Sunoo announces excitedly roleplaying as a DJ.

You would think me and my brother are fairly alike at first glance. We both look very similar with our light brown eyes being our "best" feature. We often get compared to a fox.

But once you get to know us, you would most likely choose Sunoo as your favorite sibling. Why? Well... he's everything.

At our old school in Suwon, he was a lot of the girls' first love. He's sweet, kind, and awfully charismatic. He's what any guy or girl looks for in a relationship.