11 - Bitter but Sweet

- Sora PoV -

Using all my strength, I use my hands to try to push the zombie off of me while my knees attempt to kick him in his stomach. But my muscles are the size of a toddler, and this zombie has to be (or used to be) a weightlifter.

I was struggling until Jungwon pushes the zombie off of me, and practically slings me over his shoulder as if I was a ragdoll.

"Ya!" I shout at him as I hit his back. "Put. Me. Down!"

We run into a classroom with everyone else. Jay closes the door behind us right in time before the zombie's can potentially get in. They swarm the windows and doors, banging their heads and putting their bloody mouths on the windows.

Jungwon puts me down. "Do you want to die?!" He yells at me. Like actually... yells at me.

He runs his fingers through his hair frustrated. "Answer me, do you really want to die?" He questions, quite pissed off.

My eyes scan the room to see the others staring shocked from this sight of Jungwon.

Jungwon moves to block my sight of them, getting closer, "Ya... what you pulled out there-"

"Don't ever do that again," I cut him off. 

He scoffs, "You were in danger! You could've died!"

"I would've been fine!" I yell back.

"No, you would've turned into those things out there!" He points towards the windows of the zombies. "You really think you would've survived by yourself?!"

"Yes!" I shout. "So stop trying to come to my rescue and save yourself!"

"Stop telling me what to do!" We yell back and forth. "You keep pushing me away for what?!"

"Oh my god you narcissist! I don't care about you, so stop trying to get into my head for the love of god!" I argue with him.

"You can't seem to realize that there's actually good people out there," he shouts.

I scoff, "Oh so you're putting yourself on a high horse? Is that it?"

He laughs probably thinking I'm full of it, "Just because I'm a guy that cares about you it's bad?!"

I shake my head, "You don't get it!! You just don't care about me, you care about all the girls in this entire school! I'm asking you, to leave me out of it! If I die, LET. ME. DIE!"

"Okay, enough!" Jay gets in-between us pushing away Jungwon. "There's some high emotions going on so lets take a second to chill out."

Harin suddenly gasps dramatically, "What is that?!" She points her finger somewhere on my body.

Everyone turns to look at what she's looking at including me.

On my hand, blood is seeping out of it. It seems as though a zombie scratched me...

"She got bit!!" Jia yells making the rest of them erupt.

Jungwon pushes past Jay and grabs my hand observing it, "She's fine... it's just a scratch."

"A scratch can make you into a zombie," Jia then says.

"Have you not seen Happiness?" Yohan chimes in with a "duh" tone.

Taeho raises his hand, "I vote we kick her out."

Harin follows raising her hand, "I agree."

"I vote also," Jia raises her hand with a smile.

"Loser is going to become a zombie loser so," Yohan raises his hand.

They've been waiting for this moment. The second I can potentially be a zombie, they are quick to kick me out. I wouldn't say I'm surprised.