9 - Stuck With You

- 3rd Person PoV -

The Seoul Police Department's phone lines are blowing up from Kwangshin high students, all saying the exact same thing that Taeho said just seconds prior. Officers couldn't believe their ears and wonder if they should actually go down and check up on them.

"Maybe we should send someone to Kwangshin high school," one officer suggests. "We're getting calls like crazy. Why would a whole school prank us?"

"Send someone down," another officer says. "They'll get punished if they are messing with us."

With that being said, two officers head down to the school only to see students running in the middle of the road with blood dripping down their mouths.

Within a short period of time, these zombies are already in the heart of Seoul.

Ready to take a bite on whosever near.

ROK

"Sir!" Runs up Sergeant Nam to General Lee in his office.

In his office, he's with the head chemist and biologist, trying to decipher what went wrong in the formula and if there's a way to reverse it.

"Sergeant Nam, I'm in the middle of a-"

"They're in Seoul!" Nam cuts him off.

General Lee scrunches up his face confused, "What? Who's they?"

"Our patients! Or I don't know, students! They're acting the same way our patients are acting!" Nam panics.

General Lee stands up, "What are you talking about?!"

General Lee then follows Nam out of his office and into the surveillance room where they can monitor anywhere in Seoul. With his own eyes he sees the students attacking innocent lives.

To be fair... they're all innocent. They didn't choose to turn into a monster.

General Lee leans closer into the screen observing the student's uniform. That's when it clicks.

"Contact Chu and Cha," General Lee orders Nam as he rushes out of the room. "Set up a quarantine area in the military warehouses and send out troops for survivors."

"We're locking down Seoul and closing all the borders. No one is leaving!" General Lee says rushing back into his office. "Shut down the internet and servers! No one outside of Seoul should know about this!"

"You two," he points at the chemist and biologist. "Get to work. We need a cure for whatever the hell you created. Now!"

He looks back up at Sergeant Nam, "Shoot and kill those monsters if they try to leave Seoul. We must protect the people of this country."

- Sora PoV -

"This is the only thing we can eat today, so savor up!" Jungwon gives everyone a piece of my kimbap as we all sit in a circle again as if we're preschoolers and it's snack time.

My lovely roll of kimbap is now being shared with people who were just talking about sacrificing me to zombies. But I can't really object from sharing since they would, no doubt, sacrifice me if I didn't. Besides, unlike them, I'm not heartless.

"Ayo!" Taeho calls out to me chewing on his piece of kimbap. "Give me some of your water!"

"Me too while you're at it!" Yohan joins in.

"No," Jungwon answers for me. "She needs it for her medication."

Taeho rolls his eyes, "She can swallow without water."

"What are you her spokesperson?" Yohan chuckles.

"It's just for today," Jungwon pats their shoulders before making his way back to his spot in the circle.