6 - Blue Butterfly

"Get out!" Jungwon shouts making all of them scurry out of the restroom quietly.

Looking down at the floor, I see his shoes approach me. I'm too embarrassed to look up at him-

At that moment he squats down in front of me, tilting his head so that he and I can meet our eyes. I guess there's no escaping.

"You okay?" He softly questions.

I bite my lip not wanting to burst into tears. This is by far my most humiliating high school experience ever...

He takes off his jacket and swings it around my shoulders before getting on his phone.

I watch him as his fingers text rapidly. "Lets clean you up," he smiles after putting his phone away.

The sound of our shoes squelches from the mop water as he helps me out of the stall. I remain silent as he uses a wet towel to gently wipe my face.

He doesn't need to do this. He doesn't have to do this. I should stop him, but do I want to?

My heart is thumping so loud that he can probably hear it. His face is so close to mines, focusing so hard when he really doesn't need to.

I can't help but get lost searching his face. I'm using this opportunity to admire him, because after this, my crush for him will be gone.

This time... I mean it.

Even though that Jia girl is vile, she was right in a sense. I'm not pursuing him in any way, but what she did definitely served me a lesson. I shouldn't like Jungwon.

"Hyung!" Runs in a tall looking kid. "Oh... isn't this-"

"Thank you Niki," Jungwon cuts him off grabbing the clothes that Niki brought in.

Niki stands frozen for a second.

"Guard the door," Jungwon orders.

Niki leaves hesitantly. "Ay ay captain," he softly says wide eyed.

"You can change into these," Jungwon focuses back to me. He hands me his gym clothes, "I'll be waiting outside."

"I meant what I said," I say to Jungwon when he's about to leave.

He turns around to face me, "Sora, I'm sorr-"

"You can leave now," I cut him off.

"But if you are truly sorry... leave me alone... forever."

***

I went home for the rest of the day yesterday. I was so utterly humiliated I couldn't bound to go to class again. I had to go outside and pick up all my things, and I just knew Jia and her posse of hyenas were looking at me through the window.

Today, I cautiously head to class. Who knows what those girls are going to do to me this time.

I walk in and head to my desk. I guess Jungwon only came on time yesterday. I don't mind it since I don't have to face him yet.

"Okay class!" Ms. Jung walks in closing the door. "Today, a student from our class transferred out of Kwangshin."

Ms. Jung then looks at me, "If anyone would like to switch their seat, they may."

I took that as my cue to quickly move seats. There's no way I can stay here. I ended up sitting on the other side of the classroom where Seeun and Eunwoo sits.

Looking back, my old seat seems as though it's so far away. It's for the better. 

When Jungwon finally arrives, as usual he beams walking in. Some girls call out to him and of course he waves.