2 - Playboy

-3rd Person PoV -

The stomps of combat boots rush into the ROK Armed Forces. Urgency is spread through the men of the military when an order from General Lee Hoseung states: "The North is ready to attack."

For decades, the South has been on edge when it came to the North. Through this fear, the South has prepared for over 60 years, but through those years technology has advanced. Who to tell what goes on the other side?

The North is ruthless. They could have invented something far too dangerous for anyone to control by now. The unknown is a dangerous mystery.

What does that leave the state of the South... and the rest of the world?

Watching his soldiers get prepared by arming the weapons and strapping on their protective gear, General Lee remains calm in this hurricane.

"Tell them to halt!" Storms in President Moon Jeongguk.

Followed by his security guards, President Moon approaches General Lee, "You're making a too rash of a decision. Attacking them first will only make matters worst."

"So you expect for this nation to take the first blow?" General Lee questions in a monotone voice. "My duty is to protect the South at all cost. Isn't that your duty as well?"

"My duty is to do what is best for the people!" Argues President Moon. "The North isn't the type to declare when they will shoot first. It is only a rumor that they're planning on attacking."

"This isn't children gossip. This is war," General Lee reminds. "Whether it's a "rumor" or not, we must protect our people."

"They are not attacking," President Moon firmly stands his ground. "You are to stop the soldiers, and come with me."

With hesitation, General Lee obeys President's Moon's commands and follows him to an empty office.

Sitting down face-to-face, President Moon lets out a defeating sigh. By the looks of it, this conversation isn't going to be a normal, happy conversation that the two are used to having.

"I have a spy on the inside," President Moon informs. "The North is indeed planning on going to war with us."

General Lee shoots up from his seat finally showing emotion, "We must attack!"

"No," President Moon says calmly. "They are just preparing they're not close to the final stage before war, so we must get prepared ourselves."

"More training, more men, you got it!" General Lee shouts eagerly.

"No," President Moon says again. "We need to take creative measures."

"Creative?" General Lee doesn't understand.

President Moon nods, "I've hired chemists and biologists..."

"Okay?" General Lee still remains puzzled.

"We're going to make something no one else has seen before."

***

- Sora PoV -

Monday Morning

"Have a good day at school my Sunoo!" Halmeoni yells from our apartment's balcony as me and Sunoo walk to the bus stop.

There's always that anticipation to hear halmeoni yell my name and wish me the best with all her heart, but of course, as always, she doesn't.

As much as I would love for it not to get to me, I tend to always feel that small sting in my heart.