18 - the truth will set you free

- Sora PoV -

"My girlfriend...is so... beautiful."

He says with such a soft tone that it could put you to sleep. His voice hypnotized me. It's like we're the only two in the world at the moment.

Looking into his twinkly eyes, it makes me just want to...

Kiss him. 

He softly smiles at me as he rubs my cheek with his thumb. His eyes move down to my lips as he then starts to move in closer to me.

I close my eyes, ready to meet my lips with his. 

"Wah!~ Look at the sunset!!" Dabin suddenly interrupts us and squeezes in-between us. "Isn't it beautiful Jungwon-ah?"

She looks at him all smiley. I was shoved to the side because all Dabin cares about is to trap Jungwon.

"Mhm," he nods awkwardly. "You interrupted us," he says straightforwardly.

Me and Dabin look at him in shock.

"Huh? Oh, were you two busy?" She questions dumbfound. She obviously knows we were about to kiss. Why else would she purposely barge in?

"I want to spend time with Sora... alone," he explains making my heart nearly jump out of my chest.

"Why?" She questions. Can't she just leave?! "I thought you didn't like her."

She then looks at me, "And I thought you didn't like him." She squints her eyes at me, looking at me disgustingly. She's only doing so because Jungwon can't see her face.

"I very much like my girlfriend Dabin," he says catching the both of us off-guard.

We became official one second ago and he's already showing off? Jeez let me take a breath first...

"G-Girlfriend?!" She shouts making everyone turn to look at us.

She looks at us, back and forth, in utter disbelief. All while the sound of Lee Harin's stomps are coming towards us. 

Jungwon tells her to shut up... she becomes louder... Jungwon tells her leave... she stays... 

There's nothing Jungwon can say to her to make Lee Harin forget her love for him, but could this possibly be it? Or it could this make my nightmares even worse?

Just like as I expected, her eyes are glaring straight at me. Her lips pursed and her eyebrows furrowed... she's about to take it out all on me-

The sound of her hand meeting my cheek echoes through us. All you can hear are the snarls from the field.

"Ya!" Jungwon grabs her hand. "Are you crazy?!"

"Me?!" She laughs sarcastically. "Are you seriously saying that to me when I just heard you're dating a LOSER?!"

"Ya..." Jungwon lowers his voice as his eyes turn dark. "Her name is Sora... Kim... Sora."

Harin gulps, looking frightened at Jungwon's shift in personality...

"You!!"

Dabin suddenly grabs my hoodie, putting me slightly over the ledge of the rooftop. I'm unbothered as I see the tears stream down her face. I have no remorse over someone who's planning on using another person for her own personal gain. 

"How dare you?!"  She shouts at me.

At this point everyone is gathered around us with Jungwon and Jake trying to get her to release me, but she doesn't budge.

"Dabin-ah, what are you doing?" Questions Jungwon.

Of course all Jungwon has seen is the sweet, innocent side of Dabin. He doesn't know about her evil plan or the real her...