𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟚 - 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟

Day 2 - Demon: "You've summoned me—and i'm not leaving without my payment: you."

You looked at the picture in the book then at the drawing on your floor "Perfect!" You lit all the candles before reciting the enchantment. You opened your eyes but nothing had happened, at least thats what you thought. Suddenly the lights began to flicker until they  all went out.

A candles fire suddenly flared up until they were like flame throwers and a man with long beautiful blond hair was now standing in the middle of your drawing "𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓻." His voice was soft but also dark, cold as ice but also smooth as honey "H-Hi." He smiled wide showing your sharp teeth "𝓦𝓱𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓾𝓶𝓶𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮?" Right! "Well my mother is sick, and the doctors say she doesn't have much time left, theres no cure either. I want you to make her well again. I'll pay any price!" 

He smiled as he stretched his hand out to you, and you shook it. His hand was hot, not enough to burn you but enough to hurt a bit. When he let your hand go you looked down at it and saw circular triangle glasses have been branded onto your hand "𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓮. 𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝔂𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽." "Oh right, what do you want?" He looked you up and down, red eye filling as if they were piercing threw you 

"𝓨𝓸𝓾."

"Wait- you cant-!" He grabbed your arm dragging you into the middle of the drawing, red eyes now glowing and smile so wide it sent a shiver down your spine "𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓽? 𝓞𝓱 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓵𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭, 𝓶𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭𝓷'𝓽 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷 𝓲𝓽."

♡♡♡

(290 Words)