𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟡 - ℍ𝕒𝕣𝕡𝕪

Day 9 - Harpy: Hizashi getting  jealous of someone flirting with his mate

You were laying on your boyfrined's chest as he preened your hair "Babe we have to get ready soon." Mic huffed causing you to laugh "Your the one that wanted us to go." He leaned down and kissed the mating mark "Fine, but when we get back I want more cuddles."

After a couple hours of running around you both meet up in the living room "Ready my little canary?" "Yup."

♡♡♡

Mic gave you an eskimo kiss "im gonna go find Eraser." "Alright, i'll see about finding Midnight maybe shes not completely trashed yet."

As the yellow wings left your sight you turned only for red ones to replace them "Hello pretty lady." You jumped a bit startled by, Hawks number two hero "Oh, hello." He looked you up and down before smiling "Ive never see you at an hero meeting, you new here?" "Oh no im no hero. Im here with my boyfriend-" "Boyfriend? How serious?" You gave him a light chuckle, one that was clearly full of comfortableness "Well-"

A taloned hand grabbed yours, you looked up to see your boyfriend "Why are you talking to my mate?" Hawks frowned "Oh that serious huh, well Mic your one lucky man." Mic didn't say another word to him only tightened his grip on your hand and basically dragged you out the gala and to his car "Wait Mic-" The look he gave you as he went to close your door shut you up immediately.

Once inside your shared apartment he sat on the couch pulling you onto his lap and wrapping his arms around you "Sorry. I didn't mean to be so jealous but, ugh, just the way he was eyeing you then he asked how serious we were-" You cut him off by starting to preen his feathers as best a human can "Its alright Hizashi, I was uncomfortable so im glad you stepped in when you did. How about we go back to cuddle, maybe we can just go to sleep, sound good?" "Yeah." 

 ♡♡♡

Pro hero Hawks found dead

♡♡♡

(419 Words)

Harpys take part in social grooming, called preening, to bond and reinforce social structures. Harpys with close bonds preen each other. It can also be used as a conflict resolution, usually as a form of comfort. Preening can be a way to say I love you.

I think we can all tell Harpy Hizashi is one of my faves lmao