𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟛𝟙 - 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣

Day 31 - Serial Killer: "Stop screaming, you act as if I had killed them in front of you."

~Big Age Gap~

"𝕊𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕫𝕖!"

That's what the voice from the intercom said as the room to your cell opened. You're not sure how you got here or what's going on but when you exited the room you saw all six of your friends doing the same 

"What's going on?" "Where are we?" "How did we get here?" Everyone was cut off by the intercom crackling to life once again. 

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕖𝕩𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕒𝕝𝕝! 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖, 𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕒 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕞𝕖. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕒 𝕔𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕡𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕘𝕠 𝕗𝕣𝕖𝕖. 𝕃𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕖. ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘!"

You all looked around at each other, fear written across each of your faces as once again the intercom announced your first game. Run! Run as fast as you can and don't look back. The games kept coming and coming until it was just you and {Friend #2}.

{Friend #1} looked back, {Friend #3} couldn't hold his breath long enough, {Friend #4} got caught by the dog, and {Friend #5} didn't find all marbles in time. Your sad about the death of your friends but you'd be lying if you didn't say you were relieved it wasn't you. 

"𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖! ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕪 '𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕖𝕣', 𝕞𝕖, 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕤!" 

You took a deep breath as the sound of the bell rang meaning the game hide began. Your 'friend' pushed you down before running herself. You heard footsteps and booked it up the stairs and into a small hall closest trying to muffle your breath as the sound of a machete scrapping the floor started to sound at the end of the hallway.

It got closer and closer and when it stopped in front the closest you knew you were done for until a whisper came from the other side "Your welcome." The seeker walked away and once you no longer heard the sound of the machete you booked it out the closet trying to make it back to your cell before the timer went off, that's the rules of the game. 

When you made it to the room that held the cell doors you saw a blond man dragging the body of your 'friend'. You screamed, how could you not cause him to drop the body and look up at you. "Stop screaming, you act as if I had killed them in front of you." He walked over to you who was still frozen to the spot in fear. He cupped your face with an even bigger smile "I know I promised freedom to the winner but since this is my game I'm gonna change the rules. You can stay with me in my manner."

 ♡♡♡

(487 Words)