𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟠 - 𝔸𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝

Day 8 - Angel: "No babe, you aren't weak -- i should just be the one protecting you, okay??"

The day you meet was, interesting to say the least.

A fucking ac unit fell out a window you happened to be walking under but before it could hit you someone grabbed you pulling you from harms away. At first you assumed it was a hero until you opened your eyes to a bright blinding light and shinning angle wings "Are you alright my little dove?"

♡♡♡

You weren't surprised when you opened your apartment door to find Mic already by the door waiting to help you out your shoes and jacket "Welcome home dove, how was your day?" "You already know the answer to that, I know you follow me." You saw his check tent a soft pink "Sorry, I just worry about you. I am your guardian angel after all."

You nodded "Yes you are, but that doesn't mean you have to baby me- Ah!" As you walked to the kitchen you tripped and he was there in a second to catch you "Im not babying you, im protecting you." You sighed as you made your way to the kitchen and grabbed a jar, when it didn't open you grabbed a knife to pop the lib only for Mic to take it from you and then easily open the jar "This isn't protecting, its babying!"

He put the knife away "No it isn't, you could have cut yourself with the knife by taking it I protected you from cutting yourself." This is frustrating "I dont need you to protect me constantly, especially from stuff that wont even hurt me like opening a jar! Im not some weak-" "Oh dear of course your not weak! I have to protect you from everything, even if its yourself!" "Myself!?" "Humans are so frail, let your angle care for you dove and all will be fine."

♡♡

(331 Words)