𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝟙𝟡 - 𝔾𝕠𝕕

Day 19 - God: "How is your little pet?" "Pet?" "You know the mortal?" "My wife is doing fine." "Didn't know we were putting our wives on dog leashes now."

Aizawa = Hades, Joke = Persephone, Midnight = Aphrodite, Mic = Apollo {The gods are huge, see bottom for example}

Hizashi stood from his thrown when he saw the door opening "Hello my lovely guests! How have you been!" Aizawa, Joke, and Midnight smiled at him as they came to stand in front him. Midnight gasped before getting on her knees so she could be 'face to face' with you "Hows your little pet been?" Hizashi turned to her with a confused look "Pet?"

She nodded pointing to you "You know, your mortal." "Oh! My wife, shes well." Aizawa gave a breathy chuckle "Didn't know we were supposed to keep our wives on dog leashes- Emi im kidding dear!" "Yeah because in the end you'd be on the leash not me." Mic sighed "The leash it so she doesn't run off and get lost, when she learns that its dangerous out there she can be let off." "Its dangerous in here with you!" 

Aizawa tsked "Hey respect your god!" "Respect my finger!" You gave him the middle finger and everyone in the room gasped, his eyes grew red "Did you just flip off the god of the underworld!?" "Yeah wanna see me do it again!" You threw your middle finger up once more and after a few minutes of tense silence it was broken by Aizawa laughing hard "Oh I like you, you've got spunk. Good job finding a good one Mic." 

♡♡♡

(304 Words)

Honesty wife pet its all the same to me when it comes to Hizashi